CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Thursday, March 20, 2008

Some random thoughts.

I know that I have talked a lot about my seizures.I have even mention my addition to drinking.
These are minor problems compared to some of our Service Men and Women,That have served this country.Who have to deal with injuries such as lost limbs,mental disorders due to their service to out country.I do not just mean the current war that we are engaged in I'm referring to all the wars this country has been involved in,WW11,Korea,Vietnam,Etc.

4 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon Mike,
    I am back online. I got back online on Monday, but have been too tired to visit or post. We got everything moved on Saturday afternoon. I still have unpacking to do, but I am just doing a little each day. I never knew you had an addiction to drinking. I don't guess I had come across you when you had told about it. I do understand what our Service Men and Women go thru when they come out of the Service. I have had Uncles and Cousins that have been really depressed or even committed suicide from it. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers tho. I did do a post very early this morning. Since the girls have been out of School for Spring Break this week, I have been staying up late at night and sleeping late in the mornings. It's going to be rough on us come Monday morning. LOL. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours. Did yall have any flooding up your way from the rain the other day?

    Hugs,
    Karen H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to the unpacking it took us a while to put every thing where we wanted it when we moved into our condo.
    I think i addressed my drinking problems in a prior posting,if not I have been battling the bottle for a long time.I started drinking when I joined the USAF.stopped and started many times while in the service and out of it.There were many bumpy roads in my first marriage,my drinking was one of them.
    Even when I moved back to Ohio my drinking had continued off and on up until 1990 when by the Grace of God I finally mananged to become sober,and have been since.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike,

    That is all the more reason I am enraged to know that while billions are being spent on the war, Veterans benefits continue to be cut. Since WWII benefits have been reduced consistently to the point where they are only about 40% of what they used to be. It's a national disgrace.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only are the benifits being cut.the veterans that need help are Not getting it especially the ones that are suffering from their service.the PTSD that they suffer from of other mental problems are blamed on prior service bagadage that they have from before entering into the service.I knoe that is what they did to me.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂