CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Thursday, March 06, 2008

welcome to some more bloggers.

I want to extend a Big Time Welcome to some new additions to my blog roll.
Today I have been adding some blog sites that I have been meaning to do before I got sidetracked by my political opinions,It's easy for me to get sidetracked sometimes.
So with further adua. here are the latest inductees to the MJGOLCH BLOG ROLL
http://corkyslog.blogspot.com/
http://nocturnaltears.blogspot.com/
http://mockingbirdhillcottage.blogspot.com/
http://wwwwhisperingoakscottage.blogspot.com/
http://putonthewholearmour.blogspot.com/
So why not go and visit them and tell them mike sent you!!

I have added a second blog roll the first one was just getting a little too long so I decided to have a second one even it it does not make much sense I did it any way.
Since I have added the second Blog Roll as well you will be able to visit the latests people that I have added.

11 comments:

  1. Good blog Mike...

    Support the war!!! Right there with ya man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Krissy,all I did was just move the Support the Troops from the side to the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where have I been Mike? You had four or five postings since I was last here. I am going to read up and then I'll check out your new friends. Sorry I've let so many of your thoughts get by me without reading - It's a busy life keeping up with my kiddos! Be blessed my friend! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer,ther are days that I feel creative and there are days that I just want to stay in bead with the covers over my head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mike~
    thanks for adding me to your blog roll and for your kind comments... That is so nice of you. I have not been good about keeping up with my blog lately because of work, etc...I hope you have a great day!!!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly,I always triy to be kind when I go visiting.on my own site well that is a different story.sometimes I take the gloves off and go to town.Thank for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the introduction to your new bloggy friends. I'll check them out when time permits. I'm glad you like the little doggie so much. Me too!

    If you want to have an alphabetical Blogroll there are a couple of ways to do this, but the simplest is to open two Browser windows side by side on your computer and bring up your blog in each. Leave one where you can see your Blogroll list and in the other ... go to 'Edit Layout' and 'Add a Page Element' then choose 'Link List' - Add to Blog button.

    Give it the title Blogroll (or whatever) click Sort Alphabetically then copy & paste each link to the URL line entering a Blog Name or Bloggers Name where it says New Site Name. Press Add Link and enter each in turn until you're finished ... click Save Changes and you'll have an alphabetical list like the one I have at Small Reflections ... making it simpler to locate who you're looking for.

    If you run into trouble, drop me an email and I'll help as best I can.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  8. I meant to say an alphabetical list without the http:// at the beginning.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks storytell,i'm gonna try it but if I fail I'll just play safe and go status quo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keeping your existing list until you try the new one is a great idea so you don't need to recreate it. Remember ... you can highlight, copy, and paste each URL when you're creating the new list rather than retyping each of the blog addresses.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mike,
    Wow - that is an impressive blog roll! :-)
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂