CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Friday, December 05, 2008

Update,the toilet situation.

the Toilet that my BIL fixes on Sunday started leaking 2 days ago.We got a plumber in and he said the reason the toilet started leaking again was that there was a hairline crack in it.it only leaked when one of us was sitting on it ant it took several days before the water showed up from under the toilet. so we had him replace the toilet the flange that the toilet sits on had to be replaced as well.
We decided that we will replace the old toilet in the bathroom as well.the new ones are higher and easier to sit down on and get back up as well.hopefully this weekend the carpenter can come and replace some of the flooring that needs to be removed,replace it and put down new flooring as well.

6 comments:

  1. It always pains me to spend money on home repairs like that, but it is such a relief to have them done. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just had to do the same thing in our bathroom last month. Luckily for us my hubby knows how to do it all.

    He even put the floor down and everything.

    It's a pain but like you say something that needs to be done.

    I hope it all works out for you this time!!
    Hugs:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shinade,If I could do that stuff I would, but with the seizers that is not possible,not to mention I do not have the equipment and the know how to remove and do the repairs that are needed to reinforce the flooring. the people that built the condos did not reinefroce the flooring where the tiolets sit. we can see that just looking up from the basement at the powder room floor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yiiiii! Sounds like a real nightmare to have to deal with!

    Hope you get this all worked out and fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂