CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Sunday, April 19, 2009

befor you go acusing me of.....

I placed a never forget tribute to 9/11/01 on my side bar.I believe in my country.I believe that every one has a RIGHT TO THEIR BELIEFS. I DO NOT ENDORSE VIOLENCE AGAINST SOME ONE ELSE OVER THEIR BELIEFS.This being said I do not believe that we should be attacked for our beliefs.We do have the right to defend our selves and go after those that attacked us.I do not believe that gives our country a blank check to invade other countries.
I believe in serving our great country.I did just that during the Viet Nam war,even if it was not the most popular thing to do at the time.I proudly wore the Uniform of the United States Air Force and the rank of SGT.As my Dad,(SGT)Philip R.Golch served in the UNITED STATES ARMY AIR FORCE.My family has had may members proudly serve in our armed forces.May God bless every one who serves now,the Veterans before us and those that will serve in the future.
Mike Golch has departed his soap box.

13 comments:

  1. It's nice to read of someone who is proud of their country Mike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think posting a tribute to 9/11 is as simple as saying that you remember and will always remember. And I think that anyone who infers anything from it is doing so from his own thoughts about the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akelamlu,I always have been and always will.it does not mean I do not agree with every thing that is done.

    Travis,Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your service to our country, Mike. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Mike, thank you for serving our Country! My brother was a Marine in the Vietnam war. So no I will never forget. You go get right back on that soap box my friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mt brother in law Allan served there as well.I thank you brother for his service as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you and Bless you for serving in one of the most horrible WARS fought. As far as 911 goes....I totally agree with you! It does not give our Country the right to invade. Hopefully our new President knows that...and I think he does! I happened to be working from home on 911 and I felt devastated, sad and very afraid. But that does not mean I wanted retaliation! I am totally Pro-Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post Mike. My family is full of veterans as well. I have a deep respect for all that served our country. Many people don't even have a clue what sacrifices our military make to serve our country.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post Mike. My family is full of veterans as well. I have a deep respect for all that served our country. Many people don't even have a clue what sacrifices our military make to serve our country.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rainbow,thank you.I would like to see the whole world PRO-PEACE!What ever happend to LIVE AND LET LIVE??

    Jo,Truer words were never typed and or spoken.Some of the veterans that served have been mentally screwed up fgor life.My late Father in law was one of these veterans that suffered for what they went thru in WW2.One of my Brother in laws suffer nightmare for what he saw duing his service it Viet Nam.I think I lost a few"screws" due to my service as well.And yet if I had to do it all over again,I would proudly raise my had and take the oath i took and go into the service of our country.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A big thank you to both you and your father, Mike, for your service to our country. And as a former member of the United States Air Force myself, let me just say you couldn't have picked a better branch to serve in!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda,I thank you for your comment as well as Thank you for serving in the Air Force as well.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂