CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Thursday, July 23, 2009

Parts of me Part 2

when I was talking about my first marriage I only talked about the bad stuff in the marriage,we did have some good times as well.We did some silly thing and some fun things.The first time and only I went to Disneyland (a childhood dream come true)was as an adult with my first wife MaryEllen.we have been to places like fisherman's wharf,Cannery Row in Monterrey,Winchester Mystery house.and a bunch of other things that have escaped my mind now.

15 comments:

  1. so every marriage has it ups and downs,it all depens on which is better the ups or the downs more downs mean a divorce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems there is always good in everything, when we look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are able to look back and see the good as well as the tough times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike, glad you can share some good things in your first marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peel back anger & hurt, you almost always find love & comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been to most of those places myself. It's good that you remember the good things Mike. Much more important than dwelling on the bad.

    Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mari,it is much better to remember the good things.

    Just Be real,I even have forgiven my former best friend og his indescretion.We have not seen or heard from each other since the eairly 70's when he was transfered overseas.

    A Stich in Thyme.I choose to remember the positive parts of that marriage.

    Sandee,those are some great places to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There wouldn't have been a marriage without the good time and love. I don't understand how that can go away but sometimes it does.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Syd,we both married each other for our own reasons,and they may have not been the right reason,and that's all i say.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too have been married before and there are both bad and good memories.

    Heck even now, after 30 years in this relationship we have had our ups and downs.

    It took me a while to get over some of the bad things and focus on what was good. But, once I did what a difference it made in my life.

    This is very brave of you Mike to share so much with us. It must also be good for you to finally talk about it.

    I like everyone else am very glad that you are remembering the good times!!

    In the end of ends, the good things in this world are all that will truly matter to those left behind!!

    Hugs,
    Jackie:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jackie,how true.Even in this my second marriage,Her first.We have our days,if just takes comittment on both our parts and a lot of give and take.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes it's just way too easy to forget the good times when they get all mired down in the breakdown of the marriage. Fortunately, though, those times can be resurrected and remembered and even cherished if we let them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda,I treasure the good times we had,the bad stuff no I don't like to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  14. MIKE i wanted to leave a comment on your first post about yourself but i was in a rush at that time.

    no life is perfect. but it is the "imperfections" that led us to where we are now. we loved, we stumbled, we picked up the pieces, we LEARNED, we moved on. there should be no regrets because what appeared to be mistakes in the past are actually stepping stones to get us here at this present moment.

    don't you just love the NEW YOU that has emerged from all the joys and heartaches of your past? a better, happier, more contented, much stronger and more mature MIKE GOLCH who now knows and appreciates the real value of his relationships.

    as i keep on saying, you have become an ANGEL to many of us.

    how nice it is to remember not only the bad but also the good old times... i love your attitude!

    hugssss for you, MIKE!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂