CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Thursday, September 17, 2009

Awards,and more awards.

The Friendship Blog Award above implies :
Green: to symbolize the new buddies
Yellow: to represent the guys who are always active
Blue: to symbolize with high performing PR Bloggers
Red: to symbolize that our blood is red and therefore we are all brothers.
Friendship through blogging is one of the very early sought after aims for most Bloggers. There are times when it is difficult to foster friendship through virtual reality. There are friends and there are friends. Even in life, we know that friendship is built on a lot of real life contact and considerations.
I’ve met Bloggers who are contentious, foul mouthed, hypocrites, back stabbers and they have a different agenda behind the curtain of their Blog. So, to receive a Friendship Blog Award is indeed precious and something to be cherished.
The Friendship Blog Award comes with a few DO’s and these are:
1. Create a post as above
2. Include a link Giver Award.
3. Copy-paste the image to be replicated at your Blog Post.





Those who receive this award are of the sweetest nature.
They are kind, friendly, funny, loving, eager to share their love for Jesus with others,
and brave in their efforts to reflect Him to this darkened world.
They are the kind of folks you're blessed to know,
even if it's only in the bloggy-sphere.

This award is for those who pray for the daily needs and last minute requests of other bloggers.


I have to thank 2 great bloggers for these awards: I recieved the Friendship award from Silly Willy and Fluffy.
I recieved the Prayer Warrior award and the True Heart award and the circle of friends award from Mari. My Heart Felt thanks to both of these great bloggers.
As every one knows I sometimes throw the rules right out the patio door.(that's where the computer is located.)
Now there are a lot of great bloggers out there that deserve these awards,Mari,Sandee,Silly Willy and Fluffy,74WixyGrad,and a host of others too numerous to mention,they are followers of me and those that I follow as well.these awards go to all of you!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mike on more awards! You deserve them all, but I thought the Prayer Warrior had your name all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike you are so worthy of all of these awards. Congratulations and many blessings to you and yours.

    I hope you're hanging tough right now. Take care and way to go again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Mike. You are well deserving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mari,thank you so much.

    Finding Pam,thank you.I'm hanging in there.

    Anon Drifter,thank you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations mike on all of these fantastic awards.

    Oh my goodness did i miss you yesterday? I am so so sorry!!

    But yesterday was Walter's last day at home and I had to shut down early.

    We went out to dinner with his younger sister and her husband.

    I read about Mary Travers this morning. Wow, I listened to a lot of her singing when I was a kid.

    Well, i am off to pop in my videos that came today!!

    Sweet dreams and big hugs!!;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mike it's so wonderful of you to share your joy. Thanks you so much, I am indeed honored.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jackie,you stop by when you can.

    Amias,it is I that am honored to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on all your well-deserved awards ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Storyteller,I hope that you took some of these awards for your self.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Mike. There are a couple of new ones here that I've not seen before. Thanks for always thinking of me. I'll get a post up tomorrow. I've been gone for four days so lots of catch up to do.

    Have a terrific day pal and thanks a million. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Mike. All of these awards fit you perfectly...I don't remember what you wrote on the last comment you left on my blog, but I remember it making me feel better. Your comment was so genuine...and that made a difference to me.

    You're a kind man, and deserving of many awards to come. Thank you for thinking of me.

    Big hug,

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Annie,I'm honored that you stopped by.I'm glad that I was able to make you feel good.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂