CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Monday, October 05, 2009

ENTRE CARD YOU JUST DON'T GET IT DO YOU??

Cindy
October 1st, 2009 at

Because of our recent changes, we have a small group of users who are extremely angry and are using the blog comments to encourage other members to rebel against Entrecard. Due to this reason alone, we have decided to disable comments. This will be restored in the near future. However, if you still have questions about our services, please email

support@entrecard.com. All emails will be answered within 24 hours. Thank you so much!

Cindy
Entrecard.com

5:13 pm

WHAT A BUNCH OF US USERS ARE UPSET ABOUT IT THAT WE DO NOT WANT ANY FORM OF PAID ADS ON OUR BLOGS. WE WERE ABLE TO REJECT ALL PAID ADS FOR FREE,NOW IF WE DO NOT WANT YOU SPONSORS ADS(A DIFFERENT WORD FOR PAID ADS)WE CAN OPT OUT FOR A FEE OF $50 BUCKS A YEAR! I CAN NOT THAT FEE,NOR WILL I PAY IT AS WELL.PEOPLE ARE LEAVING ENTRE CARD FOR THIS VERY REASON.YOU ARE DRIVING BLOGGERS AWAY.

POST # 1200

7 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with these folks, but will be sure to stay away. Thanks for letting me know.

    I used to have a third party comment vendor on my blog that didn't work out, when I discontinued the service all the history was deleted. Now it is blogger vanilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick,entrecard is a way to meet other bloggers,it is a good system,with a few exceptions.I'm not sure when I'm puling out,but it going to be soon if they don't get their act together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just hoping that this too, will pass, Mike. We'll see....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fitness Diva,I hope it does as well.A bunch of bloggers that I have been dropping and visiting with have departed entre card over this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I'm one of the "drop-outs". Entrecard isn't as much fun as it used to be. You are in my Google Reader though Mike, so I'll keep in contact!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I left yesterday when the first "paid" ad appeared on my widget. I was holding on until then. The forums have also been closed. Really, EC is just another networking tool in a sea of many networking tools so I can't say I'll miss it. I do miss the good old days of EC but that was a year or so ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tink,and Mountain Woman,Sorry to see the both of you go.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂