CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

An Award

This is my newest award that I just recieved from Wanda's Wings now I am supposed to pass this one to 5 people so here the delema.I bending the heck out of these rules and award it
1) AMIAS now here is the tricky part I have deciced to give this award to all the members of my recover blog roll. A HOY (MULTIPLE AUTHORS),A Stich in Thyme,ANGEL,AUDRINNA
,COLLEEN,DAAVE,dAAve,ENOLA,FINALLY FREE,JESS,KATHY,MARJ A AKA THRIVER,MARY,MILE191,PAM,Pammie,PATRICK,PRAYER GIRL,SARAH,SCOTT,Scott W,SRRUGGERR,STEVE E,SURRENDER,SUSAN,SYD, and lastlyWanda's Wings

19 comments:

  1. I'm touched, Mike. thank you so much! :) thinking of you and wishing you well during this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your newest award Mike. Breaking the rules is a fun thing to do. Good for you.

    Have a terrific evening. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marj you are welcome.I hopt that you and your family have the best of holidays as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandee,Thank you I hope that you snagged the award as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My post will be up in a minute. Thanks so much Mike. Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mike,
    Thanks for the beautiful award.....
    it was really thoughtful.
    I think this one is really special since I love angels.

    Thank you again for praying for Dr. T. and posting on your blog. I will update on my blog about it soon, but I found out tonight the doctors are amazed at how well he is doing. He is still critical, but responding to the treatments favorably.

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you and to all you passed it on to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mike,
    I sent you the same award on my site! Merry Christmas, my wonderful blog friend!
    Tart

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you thank you sooooo much. I really think you are the angel. Watching over and caring so much for others. I am touched and plan to pass it along. Thanks and Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, just in case you didn't know that award i had made lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Colleen,I'm happy to give this to you.Sandee,you are quite welcome.

    Mary Christine,you are welcome.

    Finally Free,I was happy to give it to you.I am only to happy to pray for some who needs God's healing.

    Mari,thank you.

    'Tart,thank you for the award as well.Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Amias,it is I whom am honored to have you as a cyber friend.

    Mile191,you are welcome I'm just trying to do what the Lo4rd wants me to,and besides it is a great way to make amends for what I used to be like.

    Audrinna,I gess what good things that come around go around as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations. Have a beautiful Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just Breathe and Patrich,Thank you I hope that you and your families have a Merriest of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Mike. This is much appreciated. Have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Syd,I hope that you and you family have a great Christmas as well.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂