CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Tuesday, February 02, 2010

A rant.

A new product rant.,when we were forced to get a digital converter box to watch T.V. and or buy new stuff.I chose to buy the converter boxes.Why throw out perfectly working vcrs tv sets just because you cannot use the recievers that are in the sets.
now to the point of this posting one of the DTV converter boxes are giving me grief. There two ways to use these boxes one it to connect the new box to the Tv or Vcr antenna input and tune you set to ch4 or connect a 3 cable output to inputs of the back of the TV and Vcr from the converter box.bottom line is that the Rf(ch4) output has failed on one of said boxes. I guess that i will just have to do with using said box and not replace it and do without watching TV. If only I could watch the stuff one my computer. not to mention the big fight we had of the perttyness of this.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

  1. We don't have television. We don't miss it one bit. Waste of time, but that's just my opinion. I hope you can get this worked out soon Mike. Seems like you could exchange it for one that works.

    Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it back Mike. I'm sure that you can get a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandee,Syd,and Just Breathe, I love when I make a completer fool of my self.this is the case today.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂