CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Sunday, June 06, 2010

A can of worms.

Boy did I open a can of worms.I will not do that again on THIS BLOG.NOR WILL I DO IT ON NUTCASE1. I have taken my loonytoon blog private.I have my reasons.To my Sister Sandy,I will never post any thing about our family again on these blogs.I hope that this will make you happy. Attached is her email to me.

Mike - I posted this comment to the long list of the commentary about Allesan and the baptism.  Please find it in your heart to post this....and/or delete the negative comments you made about her.   That was very hurtful and unfair to her.  She is a very good mother and you are ruining her reputation (personally and professionally).  By your own admission, your seizures are getting worse and worse....look at what happened here last Saturday.
You have a "Spiritual Sunday" and prayer requests on your blog.   My prayer request would be for you to be a little more forgiving and not take things so personal.  Please agan, find it in your heart to delete those comments that make Allesan out to me some kind of horrible mother.  That is totally not true and imagine how Allesan feels about people thinking she is some kind of monster and hoping that her child would be taken away.....really Mike....
Mike - I am so deeply hurt and upset that you would even think that we did not want you there.  By a post that you put out there last week about the seizures you had here alone when there were only 5 people at my house, you admit that your seizures are out of hand.  I had also offered to you (which you didn't bother to post) that I had invited you and Cel over for lunch so that we could take your picture with the baby.  So your bloggers now feel that we didn't want you there and we were "wierded" out.  There was a young family that was also attending the baptism...imagine how those little children would have been scared....not to mention that the restaurant would for sure have called 911 upon the first inidcation of one of your seizures.  I have witnessed many of them and you know yourself how difficult it is for Cel to even assist you during your seizures.  I find it very hurtful that your bloggers would think that Allesan is an unfit mother and then to mention her full name.  I ask that you retract your comments (or delete them, even better).

6 comments:

  1. I am sorry that you are having to deal with this again. I don't think that your niece is an unfit Mother, but I still think it was hurtful of them to not include you. I'm glad to hear that you were invited to a lunch though. I guess there is no easy answer here, but a private blog may be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Families are so difficult sometimes. I'm sorry that this is happening to all of you Mike. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's best to let these things go and just move on. Hope that you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((((Mike)))) I am so sorry that this is turning out this way as you were simply expressing your thoughts and feelings from your point of view without using names. Many of the things that she said is her own issues and have nothing to do with the post.

    If your family is reading your blog, then it might be helpful to have a private one. With the stuff, I share I use a pseudonym, but mine is extremely private. I still don't see that you did anything wrong...she is so reacting and lashing out to you instead of responding to your expressed pain. I am sorry. You can delete this if you want, but I wanted you to know what I observed and felt.

    Blessings as Always,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Again Mike,

    Please delete this one, if you wish. It sounds like she really is the one with the problems about your seizures. It sounds like she is embarrased and doesn't know what to do, but is putting that on everyone else. Children need to see seizures and know what they are as they are explained to them calmly as an adult would.

    I really think that she has a problem with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mari,Sandee,Syd and Clueless,THank you one and all for your comments.I have no intention of removing any comments.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂