CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Monday, October 24, 2016

Music Monday and Monday's Music Moves Me


Sorry to say Lady Java still has not not done a Music Monday in a while.




John Cougar Mellencamp - "Check It Out"


Traveling Wilburys - End Of The Line


Ambrosia - How Much I Feel



























4 comments:

  1. The last one is an old favorite of mine. So pretty & lovely to dance too. So well it's alright you have chosen rockin' tunes... ~snicker~ and Check out Mellencamp! Woo Hoo! YOU HAVE ROCKED THE HOUSE my friend! Thanks for joinin' us! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Late running over here Mike, but thanks for the music and dance.
    Welcome to the weekend and do enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂