CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Friday, March 16, 2018

5 On Friday Set # 412







Welcome to the Other Home of 5 On Friday.I invite you to join in.

I first saw this meme by Our Founder Travis of Travs Thoughts.Sadly he has not posted on his blog for a long time.
Here are Trav's rules:

As always, if you'd like to join us in the musical fun, the guidelines are basic and simple.

    1. Grab the banner, make your post title Five on Friday, and be sure to link back here.
    2. Go to Playlist.com to make your play list of five songs. You may choose a particular theme to share with us, or post random tunes if that's your vibe for the day. You can simply post the play list, or you can add a little summary about what you are sharing.
    2a. Don't feel restricted by the tracks listed on Playlist.com. And don't be discouraged if the Embed code won't work. You're welcome to use any type of media to share your Sets.Such as Youtube.com

    3. Be sure to sign Mr Linky on his site so everyone can visit your Set.
    4. No tags, but feel free to invite your friends to play along if they need a post topic on a Friday.


Go forth and enjoy music!

If music be the food of love, play on.
William Shakespeare


John Mellencamp - Pink Houses 



John Cougar Mellencamp - Cherry Bomb (1988)



John Cougar: Hurts so good


John Mellencamp - Jack & Diane


John Mellencamp - Small Town



John Mellencamp - I Need A Lover (full version)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂

Show Emoticons