CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Saturday, December 20, 2008

Today is the big day!

Today is a milestone for Rambling Stuff,it is officially 1 year young! Hard to believe that I have been writing this blog foa a yea now,and it is my 600th post to boot.

21 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations Mike on your one year milestone and also on that amazing 600th post! I wish you all the best as you go forward. Visiting you is a definite highlight of my blog hopping. Keep up the great work! Big hugs to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mike. Happy blogaversary and congrats on the 600th post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mari,Dori,and Yertle, Thank you all for stopping by.there are times that I manage to amaze myself with what I manange to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday Dear Rambling Stuff,
    Happy Birthday to you.

    Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your one year blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogiversary, Mike!
    That's a ton of posts!
    Merry Christmas.
    Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandee,Ivanhoe,Brenda(It's All Good)and Storyteller, thanks for stopping by to celebrate my day today! And yes it is a lot of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your anniversary and your 600th post. I don't know if I'll make it to 100 post.
    Have a great weekend!
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wanda, of course you will. I did not think that I would do as many posts as I have done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blog-versay Mike! And I wanted to stop by and wish you a blessed, warm and wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your one year anniversary!!!
    I also really enjoyed your Christmas videos...I listened to them several times...
    Have a very Blessed, safe and Merry Christmas..
    your most wonderful milestone was the 17 year sober milestone...Congratulations on that also...
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning Mike. Have a terrific Sunday. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hootin' Anni,thank you.

    Mimi,thank you as well the soberity is a great blessing.

    Sandee, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Blogversary Mike! It's a great feeling when you reach that milestone isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations. I've only been at this blogging thing since September, so I hope I'm still around a year from now.

    Best wishes for this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Robin, thank you for stopping by.I'll be over to visit in a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on both the anniversary and the number of posts. I realise it takes some dedication to keep on going - so many give up.

    And all the best wishes for Christmas and the New Year. I have family staying and may not be around much.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sheila,May your Christmas be merry and your family get together be great.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂