CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Tuesday, January 19, 2010

today has not been fun.

well today has not started out well.Celestine who is a Type 1 diabetic,she had an extremely low blood sugar( she was not responding to me).I used an emergency injection to bring up her sugar levels.She was not responding well and I called for an EMS squad.They arrived here gave her some glucose gel in addition to what I did.While this was going on I ended up having a seizure.They wanted to transport bot of us to the hospital.we refused the transport.due to the fact all the hospital would have done was to "monitor" us and send us back home costing us $100.00 bucks each in co-pays. Every thing was fine by 8:45 am.We both had to sign electronic paper work saying that we were refusing to be transported AMA(against medical advice).

12 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Mike. That's a rotten way to start the day. My daughter is a type 1 diabetic also and those lows are scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! So sorry to hear that, but Im glad that your both ok. I hope that you get some rest tonight. Maybe you can celebrate another day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, so sorry Mike. Hope you both are feeling better. Those dastardly medical bills keep people from going for treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the day is better now. Got of to a rocky start you both did. I'll pray for the both of you.

    Have a terrific rest of the day Mike. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry you both had bad morning

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad I started celebrating your birthday early ... I hoped it would bring you some joy. I am so sorry to hear about the pains you and your beloved wife is suffering. God bless both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mari,that was no fun this mornig for sure.especially when you feel a cold and totally wet arm next to you.

    AIR,we will be Ok.Friday(91/22/09) is Officially my Birthday,and I'm getting a home made surf and turf dinner and cake. How luck can on person be?

    Just Breathe,it just takes time for the treatments to work for Celestine.

    Catherine,thank you.

    Sandee,Thank you.The day for me has not been great.I'm glad that we have each other to helps each other when we need it.

    Audrinna,this juts happens,we have no control on when and where a low blood sugar or a seizure will happen.We just have to be ready to deal with it.That's all we can do.

    Matty,once we were feeling better there was really no need to go to the hospital.the E/R really don't do muck and cost an arm and a leg.Not exactlly my cup of tea.

    Amias,We celebrate a lot of things on a daily basis.One is my soberity,Celestine quite drinking as well.she did not have to I was the dependant one.She quite to help support me in my quest to stay sober.Just as I made several adjustments in what I would eat and drink in order to make it easier for her.I guess that's why on 2 March 2009 we will be Celebrating our 30th Wedding Anaversary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That really is a lousy start to the day. I hope you are both feeling better shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my prayers are lifted for you and celestine. may tomorrow be a brighter day.
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete
  10. buggys,well the day has continued to be lousy for me.I had several small seizures since this morning.I'm glad that bedtime is only a hour and a half away.

    AirmanMom,thank you.I just hope Friday is a good day.I'd really be upset if the day went badly.After your Real Birthday only happens one a year.you birthday of soberity is a good day as well.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂