CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Friday, October 08, 2010

A REPEAT POSTING AND OR A DIFFERENT FLASHBACK FRIDAY

I DECIDED TO DO A REPEAT OF THIS POSTING JUST BECAUSE I CAN!
I believe in the live and let live policy.I also believe to discrimated for any reason is wrong as well.


 Technical Sergeant Leonard Matlovich (1943–1988) was a Vietnam War veteran, race relations instructor, and recipient of the Purple Heart and the Bronze Star.

Matlovich was perhaps the best-known openly gay man in America in the 1970s. His fight to stay in the United States Air Force after coming out of the closet became a cause célèbre around which the gay community rallied. His outspoken manner resulted in articles in The New York Times and a television movie on NBC. His photograph appeared on the cover of the September 8, 1975 issue of Time magazine, making him a symbol for thousands of gay and lesbian service members.[1] In October 2006, Matlovich was honored by GLBT History Month as a leader in the history of the GLBT community.
NOW IF ANY ONE WANTS TO TAKE ISSUE WITH THIS POSTING YOU HAVE THAT RIGHT JUST KEEP IT CIVIL.IF YOU STOP FOLLOWING ME BECAUSE OF THIS POSTING,I WILL MISS YOU.

6 comments:

  1. Mike,

    Thank you so much for the added information. I often use this picture for my GLBT issues. This actually will be on my post Wednesday of next week...of course giving you credit!!

    Blessings,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are people no matter what their sexual orientation is. They are loved by God and deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CC,I could not come up with an idea of what to feature so I went back into the archives for the flasb back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanda's Wings,I am with you on this one.God does not make mistakes when he sends us to earth as who we are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Golch Central's Rambling Stuff" has been included in this weeks A Sunday Drive. I hope this helps to attract even more new visitors here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/10/sunday-drive_10.html

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂