CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Monday, January 10, 2011

Hackers, a scary thought.

I have given this a lot of thought of how hackers are a sorry lot. They usually steal from other electronics via someones home wireless setup or even using someone elses satellite connection. The reason I said the satellite connection was what someone had mentioned that they were having usage when they were not even on line. I have had to change my wireless routers password a couple of time because someone was trying to piggy back my DSL connection because I use both a wired connection and a wireless one to connect both my main computer (the wired one) and my secondary one located in a different part of the house connected to my DSL via the wireless NETGEAR router. My router is positioned in such a way I can see which connection is in use more. I caught someone trying to use my wireless connection while I was playing one of my games which is down loaded into my computer and does not need to be connected to the internet to function, but yet the wireless symbol was flashing away as if the other computer was online. It was not even turned on. That's right if the computers are not is use they are shut off.
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. They are just thieves Mike. We've dealt with so many thieves over the years. I don't care for thieves. I know you don't either.

    Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. I'll second that. They're just sneaky thieves. And their sneakiness is so annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With all of the crime in the world today, sometimes I think that we are going to hell in a hand basket as my Mom used to say. We get our local news out of Columbus and it knocks our socks off at the amount of crime in that city on a daily basis. And that is just crime that the news caries.... I know there is far more that isn't picked up by the TV stations. The world seriously needs prayer and a lot of it. You and your loved one stay warm and dry while this snow is sweeping through our great state of Ohio.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂