CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm taking a break.

Since dropping on entrecard has become quite a chore I'm limiting the amout of cards I drop on. I don't think I will do all the drops I do as Golch Central,and Mike's Place and Loonytoon Central any more. there will be a core of people I drop on as all three blogs.
 Not to mention for some assine reason when I am doing my drops my computer keeps restarting.there is no one blog I can point a finger at because some times it(the restart)i just happens in the act of opening up one of the browsers that I have installed. I have a total of 3 Fire Fox 6.0.2 and Google chrome and internet explorer 8.

8 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it Mike. That's 900 drops a day. I'm doing 600 and asking myself why. Sigh. I don't blame you for taking a break. Good for you.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee, it takes me all day to do my dropping.I am not going to do the amount of drops I have need doing you are right 900 is just too much.
    I am going to do a core of people for all 3 blogs and than if I decide to do more than the core it will be from the drop in box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you are having this problem. A break is in order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great that you're taking a break. That's a lot of card dropping. Enjoy your extra time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dori,I'm still going to be around,I'm just not going to do all the dropping that i was doing. it got to be a chore and I strrted not liking to do the dropping.not to mention some of the frustration with what has been going on with my computer and other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I quite doing EC drops long ago because it was just too time-consuming. If I happen to hit a blg I would normally read and see it has an EC on it, I'll drop on it but I don't drop at all from EC anymore. Time is valuable and this was not how I wanted to spend mine. Good for you for taking a break from it! Plus, lots of people got viruses through it too--just not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen and Gerald,that's why I decided on a core of people to drop on from all 3 blogs.that core has been proven safe for me to drop on.and that is what I'm dropping on now. it is no where near the 300 per blog that is allowed.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂