CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Sunday, May 21, 2017

Silly Sunday


Sandee is our Host for Silly Sunday
Silly Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs.It is Hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus The rules are simple, just have fun.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!




Southern Humor 1

 
You might be a redneck if...

1. You know how many bales of hay your car will hold.

2. You have a rag for a gas cap.

3. Your house doesn't have curtains, but your truck does.

4. You wonder how service stations keep their restroom's so clean.

5. You can spit without opening your mouth.

6. You consider your license plate personalized because your father made it.

7. Your lifetime goal is to own a fireworks stand.

8. You have a complete set of salad bowls and they all say "Cool Whip" on the side.

9. The biggest city you've ever been to is Walmart.

10. Your working TV sits on top of your non-working TV.

11. You've used your ironing board as a buffet table.

12. A tornado hits your neighborhood and does $100,000 worth of improvements.

13. You've used a toilet brush to scratch your back.

14. You missed your 5th grade graduation because you were on jury duty.

15. You think fast food is hitting a deer at 65



6 comments:

  1. You might be a red-neck if your richest relative buys a new house and you have to help take the wheels off it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL these were funny and Tim's too haha!

    Have a southerntastic week Mike :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeheehee! Sometimes i wonder about a few of my relatives when i see a list like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stevebethere,yeppers! :) d-)

    messymimi. Oh yeh! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂