CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Friday, May 16, 2008

Irish Washerwomen

I decided to add a Hummered Dulicmer tune just to lighten the day up.

13 comments:

  1. So pretty! Makes me want to dance!
    Thanks for sharing your joy!
    and thanks for your kind words on my blog!
    ~Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful. Thank you for sharing. It uplifted my day that is for sure.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valarie,I'm glad that you enjoyed the tune.

    Sharing... I have had the pleasure of owing this instrumment since 1992.

    Mysti,I'm always happy to share this music that became a passion for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the video of the Dulicmer...He makes it look so easy to play...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mimi,it is easy as long as you know the tune and have practiced it enough.I out to know.I had at one time 10 tumes that I could play good.I'm noot saying I'm as good as the person playing theis tune.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mike,

    This is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing and I love the Irish Washerwoman pictures.

    I played the accordian when I was young. I still have it and the grandsons can't believe that I was an accordian player. LOL

    Enjoy your hammered dulcimer. Music is good for the soul.

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my most recent post and my new layout.

    Have a great weekend.
    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary,I am glad that you enjoyed the posting.Whe I posted it I did not know that there would be the changeing photos.I was surprised to see it muself.and I did enjoy it as well.
    Right now I just listen to my C/Ds and tapes that I have collected over the years.If my seizures will slow down or even stop i will be trying to relearn to play mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! It does brighten and lighten up the mood :) What an amazing musician to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to heat it, Mike, but You Tube decided not to allow me to!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandy C.Watching some one playing the Hammered Dulicmer is a powerful thing to see and hear.that I why I used to love going to the festival at Roscoe Village. They had several events during the year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nick,I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble hearing it,You may have to install flash player or if you have it you might have to uninstall it and re install it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mike, that's just wonderful!!

    That is some of the most relaxing music!!

    Be blessed.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂