
Welcome to my blog. I post things that I feel must be said. I will post Prayer Requests when I find them. I will try to do my best to be a good blogger and will try to not step on too many toes. May God bless all that visit with me.THE BLOG IS THE SAME ONLY THE NAME WAS CHANGED,TO PROTECT THE SILLINESS! (With a Nod To Dragnet)
CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.
San Francisco Skyline
The Blogger's Prayer
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Dona Noblis Pacem

4 comments:
Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂
Thank you, Mike, for being a part of the Blog Blast for Peace. Blessings and peace to you, my friend.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea to post this in both places. Peace my friend.
ReplyDeleteGreat globe, Mike. Thanks for participating and peace to you and yours.
ReplyDeleteMimi
Thank you for the reminder. Peace to thee...
ReplyDelete