CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Friday, October 24, 2008

A New Award.














I got this award from Mr.Soleh. since I linked back to him this is one step.

1) post the award to your site andLink back to the person who gave it to you.
2) give it to 10 of you friends,and let them know you gave it to them.

Since I'm giving this away to 10 people I'm giving it to 5 fellow bloggers that have an Entre Card on their sites and 5 who donot.
1) I give this to LEE
2) I give this to Beamer
3) I give this to Sara
4) I give this to Tink
5) I give this to MO
and now for the nonEntre Card holders.
6)I give this to 2 sisters, Tracy and her sister Stacy.(so I'm bending the rules with this one)
7) I give this to STORYTELLER she can have this for both her blogs.
8)I give this to MARY
9) I give this to ANNIE
10) I give this to Grandy (so this is a second cheat she is a favorite blogger of mine and an Entre Card holder.)
I hope every one will play along.

16 comments:

  1. Awww ty Mike for this awesome award. You brought a smile to my face when seeing it. Thanks for brightening my day!

    Hugss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike,

    You are very deserving of the award. It is beautiful. Thanks so much for passing it along. I will post it on my blog soon.

    Hope you are doing well, my friend. Prayers are speeding heavenward.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy and Mary,I'm glad you both enjoy your award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on this ‘kewl’ and wll-deserved butterfly award … thanks so much for sharing it with me and your other bloggy friends. I’m honored … truly.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on yet another award! Yeah for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Storyteller,I'm glad that you liked the award.

    Mari,thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award Mike! You are the best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mike, that is so sweet of you to think of me for this award! You've certainly made my day. Thank you, thank you. VERY much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, darn it! With my last comment and thanks, I forgot to add that I passed out to you a Halloween Treat today also.

    Stop by, it's on my Saturday blog...scroll down.

    Happy weekend, and thanks again for the lovely award [I'll add it to my Sunday blog]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dori,thanks for stopping by.

    Annie,I'm glad that I made your day and I'll be over soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool award! Thanks! I will post it this week.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute award, Mike!

    I didn't get over here in time for my recent post, and I'm sorry.

    I promise to get this up soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grandy,thank you for your comment.I'm glad that you like the award for yourself as well.Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mike,

    Posting about my award today. thanks so much for thinking of me and for reading!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂