CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Monday, October 27, 2008

tagged!

{Start Copy Here}

Rules:

  1. Copy paste from {Start Copy Here} to {End Copy Here}
  2. Please link back to the person who tagged you and PASS this tag to many of your friends
  3. If you have more than one blog, please post this to all of your blogs, the more the merrier.
  4. The use of NO FOLLOW on links is not allowed, Let’s all be fair!
  5. Remember to come back here at JENNY TALKS (please don’t change this link)and leave the exact post url so I can add you to the master list to help increase our rankings and improve our Technorati Authority.
  6. Spread the virus.. oooopps I mean the VIRAL LINKING and happy blogging

BLOGGERS:

1. Scraps & Shots 2. Simply Jen 3. This and That 4. Fab & Chic Finds 5. A Slice of Life 6. Jenny Talks 7. Tech Stuff Plus 8. Food on the Table 9. Aussie Talks 10. When Mom Talks 11. Moments of My Life 12. My Crossroads 13. A Life in Bloom 14. Because Life is a Blessing 15. Digiscraptology 16. BLOGSILOG 17. Cherry’s Comfort Zone 18. DigiScrapz: Captured Memories 19. Buzzy Me 20. Fab Finds, Etc. 21. Thinking Out Loud 22. Wishing and Hoping 23. PRC Board Exam Results 24. Jobs Abroad 25. My Blog Portfolio 26. Race Corner 27. Mommy Talks. 28. Home and Health 29. All Kinds of Me Stuff 30. Ink Baby Studios 31. The Salad Caper 32. Winding Creek Circle 33. Aggie Scraps 34. Momma Stuff 35. We Are Family 36. Gandacious 37. Busynessworld 38. Folcreative 39. Swanportraits 40. Rumination Under The Clouds 41. Consciously Think 42. Sprawt 43. Healthy Skinny 44. Geekyology 45. When Mom Speaks 46. Rumination 47. Me and Mine 48. Little Peanut 49. Creative in Me 50. Around the world 51. Pea in a Pod 52. For the LOVE of Food 53. Music of My Heart 54. It’s Where the Heart Is 55. Blog in to Space 56. Comedy Plus 57. Lady Coder 58. Programming Made Easy 59. Mr Soleh’s Outburst 60. Homesick Boy 61. Mike 62. Your blog here

{END Copy Here}

Mr.Soleh tagged me so if you want to play along consider your self tagged.

7 comments:

  1. Glad you finally jumped on board Mike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your site and your taste in music. Toto and Kenny Loggins especially. If I had any technical knowledge I would jump on board the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. come get a well deserved award from my site Mike. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. H.N.W.Mom,thanks for stopping by I'm glad that you enjoyed your visit with me.

    Tracy,I'm on my way over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mike,
    Just dropping by to say hi and congrats on your award.

    I will definitely hop on this train. But, it will have to be after the week end.

    My husband only has one more week of his vacation so I am trying very hard to get done early today and spend some time with him.

    And I love your music also...you have some great picks..and what a mixture!!

    If I should get done dropping early enough I will get this done today.

    I hope you are having a great day!!
    Hugs:-))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shinade, whe you have time is good enough for me.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂