CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Thursday, November 20, 2008

a new Goodie.

Storyteller just gave this to me,and I'm going to pass it out right now. first is Storyteller
Next I'm giving it to Jennifer. the third person on my list is Wanda. the forth one I'm giving this to is Renie. The 5th one will be Phyllis

11 comments:

  1. I like this one too. The award you gave me will post tonight at midnight Mike. Thanks again. Have a good one. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee, thank you for stopping by.I hope that your day was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award Mike! You have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congratulations Mike!!

    You deserve simply every award out there. You are just so darn nice !!

    Thank you for commenting on my pictures. Wow it is hard learning all of this new stuff.

    Happy weekend!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dori and Shinade, thank you for your kind remarks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ... that was quick! You are, of course, most welcome ... and thanks for passing it right back to me as you share with others ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on a well deserved award, Mike:-) It's such a wonderful feeling, isn't it, when you know someone has thought of you this way...you truly do deserve every award out there!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the award, Mike, and thank you for passing it on to me as well.

    I will post it after the holiday, as I'm so very busy now getting ready for my daughter and family's visit. They will arrive Sunday, from your neck of the woods (Willowick) and will be here until Friday.

    Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,

    Renie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Storyteller, you are a giving person and that is why I treasure you as a friend,this is my way of saying thank you for being my friend.

    Pea,thank you for that kind comment.what makes the awards really special is the special people that give me the awards.

    Renie,I understand about posting after the holiday,getting ready for family and spending time with them is what is important,postings can wait.

    JC,thnak you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a gorgeous award! Thank you Mike! I appreciate you for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂