CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Sunday, January 18, 2009

I have a prayer request.

I have a prayer request to make on behalf of a blogging friend.She (C.C.) needs our prayers,she is going through a rough patch in her life. I now that road that she is on and needs prayers., I battle that road a lot myself.
Most of the time I do not share my feelings as my friend does,But I have found myself on that road way too many times.
This is why my blog is so important to me,so I can ask for morale support when needed for a friend or prayers that are needed.

12 comments:

  1. Yikes that was pretty scary over there. She is in my prayer though, because you ask.

    Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers on the way.

    We have also backed off from entrecard. We found it was taking too much time and we weren't getting to spend quality time at the blogs we enjoy. We also got the nasty virus that made us have to re-format our hard drive from entrecard. Mom still hasn't decided whether to drop the widget or to leave it up since it does bring new readers to our blog.

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandee,I have been there way to many times myself.Thank you for the prayers.

    Furkidsmom,Than you for the prayers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike, thanks for the comment on my blog making me aware. I will check out her blog now, and say a prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read the part about you making the decision about not being online as much...I so understand that. And I too have done the very same in my lifestyle. I spend only 1 hour in the morning and one hour in the afternoon online...that is down from about 8 hours a day total from the past.

    And I'm sure that being online less my lessen your seizures....it's worth a try.

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be praying!

    Everyone has had to switch to moderation lately. For some reason, I have yet to be hit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie,I hope it does as well.

    TJ,thanks for stopping by and the prayers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your blogging friend is better. I will keep her in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mike,

    I looked at her blog & it is color coded. Much of what she is saying is taken from her diary from awhile back. It sounds like she is venting, although she is not in the best of shape. At lest she is seeing a counselor. I'm going to have a guest post on my blog about suicide soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. awake in rochester,I know that she is having problems and that she is venting from a past experence.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂