CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Saturday, January 10, 2009

A new Meme

Karen&Gerald Zemeks tagged me for this meme.

1. Have you ever been on TV ?. Yes I have on our Local TV Fox station the had a segment whe viewers askes for recipies. Celestine and I were video taped asking for a recipe

2. Have you ever sung in public?. Only if singing with a Bar Band.I sang a Beetles tune "Yesterday" Rather badly I will say,hey I was drunk.

3. Have you ever your hair blond? no I have never dyed my hair at all and never will.

4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs? I did "enjoy" this treat,and no they do not taste like chicken as I was told. I did this while visiting the Fishermans wharf in San francisco Ca.

5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated? Not that I will admit to.

6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post? Yep I did that why under the influence,even appoligized to it for walking into it.

7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people? Never in a million years.

8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others? Yep while running to a back up call I tripped over my own feet in front of Master Control; where I worked as a Corrections officer.I stood up and took a bow and continued to the back up call.

9. Have you ever done volunteer work?No I have not.

I am supposed to tag 5 people to do this one and I think I will do this one on the Honor system. If you do it link back to me as the tagger,and let me know that you did this one so I can come and read your answers, THIS IS A DOUBLE DOG DARE!!!!

10 comments:

  1. These memes are great for getting to know each other aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the lamp post was quite appreciative of your apology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akelamalu yep it is a good way to get to know some one.

    P.G.P,I don't know it did not reply back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike,
    Hope your coming week is a good one, buddy.
    All is well, Christ reigns!
    The Bach

    ReplyDelete
  5. mike, you seem like the kind of guy who WOULD do volunteer work! i'm surprised by that!

    have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess, you are right I am that kind of guy.but with the seizures I'm not able to do that kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sound a bit klutzy like my husband. He's tripped over his own feet more than once. Very well done.

    Have a terrific day Mike. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandee, I could no and I never fell infront of someone,but I would be lying and God would not take to kindly to that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I finally resolved my Blogger issues with Firefox 3 so I can post again. I took you up on your dare. Better late than never.

    You have an awesome day, ok?

    Beamer

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂