CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Sunday, July 05, 2009

so it is not three column

so I cannot put it together the way I wanted to.the Two Column is a good idea. Since I reallywanted to have a three column blog I got that as well.it is located on word press. Along with most of everything that I had here.
Maybe I need to post a sign above the computer that says:don't mess with the blogger site any more!!!!!!!
Of course I did manange to add one new thing to this blog the reactions squares.

This is and shall remain the primary blog that I use.

14 comments:

  1. Did you move Mike since I've last visited. I'll check out wordpress.

    Hope you and your family had a nice 4th. I've been away for a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not all is lost dear one. As you said you were able to add one thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debra,I have the wordpress site,this will still be the main blog.

    Just Be Real.I still have most of the stuff that I had originally.I just lost the 2 extra blog rolls that I had.

    AirmanMom,thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should we visit you on Wordpress from now on? I don't know how to make blogs with columns either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mountain Woman,This will stil be the primary blog.The Mike's place is the secondary blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry about it Mike. It's the content that brings people back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So are you moving over to wordpress then Mike?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Akelamalu,Not totally.This will still be my MAIN BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mike,

    Just dropping by to drop some EC love on your blog and to thank you for your comments on mine...I'm assuming you've migrated to Wordpress.org and not a self hosted platform, is that correct? If so, I wanted to let you know that you should be able to make additional blogrolls by inserting the URL's into a blank text box and then move the text block where ever you want it to be...Hope this helps....Peace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mike Thanks for stopping by.This blog is STILL THE PRIMARY BLOG.Wordpress will not let me put Entre Card on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes...I'd forgotten the wordpress.org considers the Entrecard widget an advertisement...Hope this finds you well, Mike

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂