CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Tuesday, July 07, 2009

still fighting with the computer.

Bear with me folks I will be doing my usual posting as soon as I get every thing back into the monster.I have refind where I wwas getting the quotes that I was posting and ther is a bunch of other stuff I want back.

13 comments:

  1. Isn't it a pain? Keep at it - you'll get there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same problem when I accidentally deleted the template on my crafts blog!! I still don't have back all the crap I had on there, and for the life of me, I can't remember what was on it??

    I was silly to not have backed up regularly.

    Good luck to you!
    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mari,yep,I donot how long if ever I get every thing back.I used to write done the web site and than this list started to so long I gave up.

    Kat,at least I have not lost every thing I have on my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's why you have to back up your entire system every week or so. I've had this happen to me more than once. It's a royal pain in the rear.

    Have a terrific day Mike. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandee,when this happened to me the virus that arttacked the computer totall lock me out. ant the back up disc that I thought I created did not have the stuff on it that I lost. At lreast I was able to restore it to the factory settings.

    Nessa eventually I will,and if not Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me again.... I have to back up my system. I'm such a procrastinator. :P

    You're doing good with the new template. I'm considering a blog makeover too and I'm clueless what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. EastCoastLife.I use the "freebies" that blogger supplies and even the freebies on the word press site as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i had the same problem in the past when i started tweaking my blog. it was so frustrating. i understand what you are going through.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂