CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Loyal Friend and Visitor Award Thank you SANDEE

Thank you Sandee for this great award! of course there are rules for giving out this award,that being said I have thrown the rules right out the window.

So now it is my turn to pass this lovely award forward. I would love it if everyone would grab this award. You are all so special and worthy. So, I pass this award onto you if you are reading this. Thanks for picking it up. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

With a tip of the Hat to PAM for the way she gave this award away as well.

12 comments:

  1. Mike I am just thrilled to that you thought of me again. I love these.

    I am going to work on a post early today for tomorrow and will include these.

    These medications have me really working in a fog. I am making one mistake after another.

    I called the DR. but she said to stay on the medicine as the X-rays did show my lower spine was a mess.

    So I will continue on in this foggy state for at least 3 more weeks.

    Luckily Walter is due home tomorrow. If we get lucky, since he is in Houston, only hours away, he may even get home tonight.

    I hope you have a terrific day!
    Big hugs,
    Jackie:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful award. Who created this one as I would love to give props for the artistry. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mari,Thank you.

    Jackie,sorry to hear that you back is in bad shape.You are in my prayers.

    A Stich In Thyme,yep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome Mike. You so deserve every award out here. Just saying.

    Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandee,Thank you.I'm hoping that today will be better that yesterday was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mike, thank you for the nice shout out about the award. It took me a while to find you, but I am glad that I did.

    Thank you for following my blog. I understand about not being able to follow all the wonderful blogs out there.

    I am not sure what is wrong with your health, but if you don't mind, I will add you to my prayers.

    Nice to meet you, Mike.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam,Give credit where credit is due,That is one of the things I believe in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats MIKE. i agree with SANDEE that you deserve all the awards out here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. PinkLady,thank you for the vote of confidence.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂