CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Sunday, September 27, 2009

ENTRE CARD RANT #2

Implementation of sponsor ads program postponed until Oct. 5

Written on September 27th, 2009 by Cindy

Hello Entrecarders,
We just wanted to update everyone that the sponsor ads will be postponed for another week, until Oct. 5, 2009. When it is implemented, users will have the option to opt out of the sponsor ads program completely for a small fee. For just $50 a year, you can have your widget free of sponsor ads. We have provided this option for those of you who are concerned about the sponsor ads. Thank you for your support.
Cindy

CINDY,NOW WHY IN THE HELL DO I HAVE TO PAY YOU PEOPLE FOR THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SOMETHING THAT I NEVER HAVE WANTED????
WE WERE ABLE TO REJECT PAID ADS FOR FREE UNDER THE STEWARDSHIP OF GRAHAM,AND NOW WE SHOULD PAY TO DO THE SAME DAMN THING. YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR HEAD EXAMINED,AND OR BUY YOUR SELF A JOHN DEERE TRACTOR AND PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOU A##! IF YOU DECIDE TO KICK ME OUT OF THE ENTRE CARD PROGRAM FOR VOICING MY OPION THAT SHAME ON YOU!

5 comments:

  1. You tell them Mike. I'm not going to pay them either. I just don't do ads and never have. I can have an ad free site just by leaving Entrecard. I can also save myself 50 bucks a year. Now that's a no brainer.

    Have a terrific day Mike. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I applaud you for voicing your opinion Mike.

    I certainly voiced mine last week. But, for us this will work as we are moving into selling some of our work soon.

    So as this will be viewed as an advertising expense it will eventually be a tax deduction for us.

    That was my comment that you lost and also that I hope you aren't upset and mad at me for staying.

    Big hugs always!!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to add that for Walter and me this our only option for a very badly needed 2nd income when he retires.

    Thus, the photography and trying to sale online.

    My blog will only be linked to a shopping cart as soon as I can figure out which company to go with.

    Other than linking my blog to a shopping cart like many of the Etsy blogs everything will remain exactly the same!!

    Hugs again!
    Jackie:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know Mike, I haven't been out there dropping all week until tonight.

    I was quite shocked. I felt like I was alone in a barren dessert. almost everyone has their widgets buried at the bottom of their pages or they aren't accepting ads.

    I really did think everyone was wanting this option so I got over excited and most likely made a hasty move.

    I am still taking ads. But, I am once again pulling back into a wait and see mode.

    I just don't think they are going to stay afloat unless they come up with a better solution.

    I left a pretty sad comment on their blog a few minutes ago and told them I feared i had a bad mistake.

    I told them how bad it was out there and that they need to really do something quick...if they released it you can go read it.

    I doubt they released it though. It was a pretty sad statement. Please pass this info. along to Sandee will you?

    Sweet dreams!!
    Jackie:-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂