CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Oh hell not again.

In December I wrote about toilet problems that we were having and how both toilets had to be replaced. Well folks we here at Golch Central are having problems again. The powder room toilet is leaking like a sieve and occasionally the upstairs toilet is leaking as well. To top it off the plumber that did the work seems to be dragging his feet saying it is not the toilets. He is coming out tomorrow at take a look at the problem. I hope that we do not have to do something as drastic has having both floors ripped out and redone, but if that what it takes so be it. I can see the money sprouting wings and flying away. Just what we do not need on top of buying our new car and having the windows and back sliding door replaced. I'm getting sick and tired of it always raining on our parade. Right now all I feel like is just playing my games and not visiting any one's blogs. Maybe tomorrow.

16 comments:

  1. I sorry you are having a bad day. Maybe it won't be as bad as it could be. Try to enjoy your games. Bear Hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't be happy either, Mike! I hope it's an easy fix. Don't worry about us until you feel like it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Play your games and relax Mike. Hopefully it won't be as bad as you are thinking right now. You should have this problem so soon either.

    Have fun playing your games. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't kill the plumber unless he tries to charge you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well hrmffff.. no visit from you... golly gee....

    I'd be tiffed to Mike with the sh*tters being on the fritz!! Man that is one neccessity you must have.

    What games do you play?
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember the toilet problems before. I am sorry that you are dealing with that again.

    Sending you hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you poor thing. I really sympathize and plumbers cost a fortune. I sure wish I could send Mountain Man to help you. Let us know what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sending good thoughts your way that the bathroom situations will be fixed without too much pain to the wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why is it all the expensive stuff seems to happen at once? :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear this Mike. Big hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wamda's Wings,Mari,Sandee,Woody,A Stich in Thyme,Tamara(TC),Mountain Woman,Anon Drifter,Akalamalu,and Doti,thank you all for your comments.I have several games that I play,FreeCell,that came with the computer,games from 123free solitaire.com(free version)Hoyle games.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not again Mike! i am so sorry to hear this!

    Your plumber sounds as if he is as handy with plumbing issues as Walter is.

    Everything he touches leaks more after he fixes it.

    Don;t worry about us. You know we all love you and will be here when you are ready to visit again!

    Although a visit from you is always extra special.

    I hope you get things back in order soon and can relax and just enjoy!
    Big hugs,
    Jackie:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hang in there Mike. It may just be a leaky valve. Hope that it isn't bad. I had to smile about the money sprouting wings. It seems that way some days.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am sorry to hear that. I hope that you get the problem fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Plumbers got you where you live. lol. I hope it's not to costly.

    Hey, play a game & have some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jackie,thanks.

    Syd,the sad part it seems to be an intermitent problem.

    Nicci,I hope so too,especially when it a problem one time and not the next.

    AIR,time will tell.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂