CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Sunday, January 10, 2010

About finding the on screen keyboard.

In a previos posting I had talkedabout the on screen keyboard. here are the steps to find in and save it to you desktop screen.

1) CLICK ON START.

2) CLICK ALL PROGRAMS.

3) FIND ACCESSORIES, AND PAUSE YOUR CURSER ON THAT.

4) A SEPREATE WINDOW WILL THAN OPEN,SLIDE OVER TO ACCESSIBILITES.

5) THAN A NEW WINDOW OPENS UP AGAIN SLIDE CURSER DOW TO THE ONSCREEN KEYBOARD

6) THAN RIGHT CLICK ON THE KEYBOARD MENU OPENS UP SLIDE DOWN UNTIL YOU SEE SEND TO PAUSE ON THAT.

7) A NEW MENU OPENS UP CLICK ON DESKTOP,NOW YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE KEYBOARD 24/7
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

8 comments:

  1. Way cool Mike. I didn't have a clue there was such a thing. Way, way cool. Thanks for explaining.

    Have a terrific afternoon. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very kewl ;-)
    It works a bit different for Vista but I didn't have any trouble finding it. It seems to recognize handwriting as well. Who knew? Actually I type really fast (learned in High School eons ago and never lost the touch) so I probably won't use it, but it's good to know ... just because. Funny the things I'll never discover on my own. Thanks for sharing ;-)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandee,you are quite welocme.


    Storyteller,I learned typing in Jr.High and unfortunely I dont remember how.Now it is the hunt and peck method.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cool! I didn't know this was on here. Learn something new every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Breathe,yep it does come in handy.

    ABamaMom,I found it by accident so I thought that I share it with every one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tipper,sometimes when I'm boared I start exploring my computer to see what I can find that I did not know about that I share it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂