CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Thursday, January 07, 2010

ON HAVING A BAD DAY.

there are times I run across a blogger who is having a bad day.when that happens I can so totally relate.case in point when we were having a Christmas Brunch hosted by my Sister Sandy,I had several seizures and than had to be helped the stairs to the second floor bathroom is.Celestine was in the bathroom with me in case I had an other one.while sitting on the toilet I had had a bad crying jag,because the seizures keeps me from enjoying being with my family.I usually have to sleep a couple of hours and take medicine for the monster headache that I get after a really bad seizure(most of them are).when that happens while Celestine and I are out we usually come right home for I can sleep.

The point of this posting is this,there are times that we all find ourselves feeling a little sorry for ourselves,and that's OK as long as it is just a short OH POOR ME AND DOES NOT LAST TO LONG.Then you pick yourself right up and get busy enjoying life again.THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKING TO IT!
<span class=

9 comments:

  1. You are so very right Mike. There is always someone else who is far worse of then you or someone else. Always.

    Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if you do, there are always good blogging friends to pick you up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike - I've noticed that about you. You may get upset and vent, and then you are back to yourself. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mike I am so sorry. ((HUGS))
    I have a post tomorrow up frowns and smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for Understanding, I have a lot of theses days but i don't like to post about them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're such an inspiration, Mike. I wish there was something that could end those seizures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandee,Matty,Mari,Thnak you for those kind remarks.

    Just Breathe,I look forward to that posting.

    Audrinna,I have a lot of those day as well,so you are not alone.I think there are a lot of us out there.

    Laura,I there is a way and i'm not going to get that done.I will not go for having part of my brain removed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that we each have those moments of self pity. I hope to not be stuck in that feeling though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Syd,I have my days when I can slip into this,and when I do I put on some Hammered Dulcimer must and feel like my old self again.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂