CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Saturday, January 02, 2010

There are days that:

as the title says there are days that I get so mad when all I can do is ask for prayers for people.some of the links that I put up can be heart breaking.This is where I find myself tonight.

I know the pain that one of the ladies that I posted about.For the monster that she is talking about was me at one time in a different lifetime,before My soberiety came to me.I am not proud of the things I done,and I hope that god has forgiven me as I have asked for.I am glad that He is in my life now.I will continue to strive to make amends to God for my past sins.

I am now going to shut off this computer for the night,get ready for bed and say my prayers,and hope that I do not have a crying jag that I feel comming on.GOOD NIGHT GOD BLESS.

9 comments:

  1. I hope you have a restful sleep. You certainly deserve it. Thanks for your prayer request for me, it brought great comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike - if you have asked for forgiveness, you are not only forgiven, but God has wiped the slate clean and forgotten!
    It's great though that you are able to feel this empathy and pass on these prayer requests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry that you are having to endure this. Be assured that I know what you are going through. For I frequently have nightmares (sometimes, even while I am fully awake!) of things I have done in the past. Nonetheless, they help to remind me of what I have been delivered from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know who you are talking about here. That's your past Mike...let it go. You can't keep feeling the guilt when you've corrected the wrongs. You have changed your life for the better. Relish in that positive change. Just my two cents.

    Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura,you are welcome I'm glad that it helped you.

    Mari,thank you.

    Fishhawk,thank you for telling me this,I was thinking that I was alone in this.

    Sandee,most of the time I do relish the good Mike,not the bad.I also know that if I ever give into the devil and start drinking again that monster will be back.That is the part that scares me still.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you for leaving that monster behind. It can't have been easy. And that's probably the understatement of the year (and 2009 as well). Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jakill,I know that if I EVER START DRINKING AGAIN THAT MONSTer will be back,and that scares me to no end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mike, it is one day at a time. I'm glad that you are here. Rest knowing that you are sober and that's good.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂