CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Tuesday, May 04, 2010

a diatribe on a fellow bloggers site.

Today I did something that I have not done in a super long time.I went on a diatribe on AirmanMom's site in answer to a comment made on her posting.Here is the remark that was made and my responce.
The blog Fodder said,
Looks like the chickens are coming home to roost.

"Taking the fight to them" has turned a number of otherwise Americans against their adopted country, in defense of their old homeland.
my responce was this:
To the blog fodder,maybey they never really intended on being loyal the the USA,Does the term SLEEPER CELL ring a bell!!!!!!During the different wars that has always happened.people come here "to make a new life" all the while loyal to the mother country just waiting for a chance to do harm to the U.S.
Sorry AirmanMom,I did not intend to go on a diatribe on your site.
May 4, 2010 1:35 PM

This being said, TO THOSE THAT FIT THE BILL,GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY AND GO BACK TO YOU OWN!
 for those that do not know what a sleeper cell is:
A clandestine cell structure is a method for organizing a group in such a way that it can more effectively resist penetration by an opposing organization. Depending on the group's philosophy, its operational area, the communications technologies available, and the nature of the mission, it can range from a strict hierarchy to an extremely distributed organization. It is also a method used by criminal organizations, undercover operatives, and unconventional warfare (UW) led by special forces.
Cell structures continue to evolve. Historically, clandestine organizations avoided electronic communications, because signals intelligence, SIGINT, is a strength of conventional militaries and counterintelligence organizations. New communications techniques, such as the Internet and strong encryption, may allow some inter-cell communications that were too dangerous in the past.
In the context of tradecraft, covert and clandestine are not synonymous. The adversary is aware that a covert activity is happening, but does not know who is doing it, and certainly not their sponsorship. Clandestine activities, however, if successful, are completely unknown to the adversary, and their function, such as espionage, would be neutralized if there was any awareness of the activity. A covert cell structure is tantamount to a contradiction in terms, because the point of the cell structure is that its details are completely hidden from the opposition.
A sleeper cell refers to a cell, or isolated grouping of sleeper agents that belong to an intelligence network or organization. The cell "sleeps" (lies dormant) inside a target population until it receives orders or decides to act. (See also Mole (espionage), Double agent, Sleeper agent.) A sleeper cell is a somewhat special case, if, for example, it is clandestine until activated, as with a sabotage or terror unit. Still, there can be cells (or singleton agents) who are both clandestine and sleeper. While most World War II UK espionage agents sent to the UK were almost immediately caught and neutralized, a few, who infiltrated an area long ahead of time, and set up a clock repair shop or something else innocent that was also near a naval base, were only activated when there was a specific operational requirement. Sleepers also provide support services, such as emergency escape routes, backup communications, etc.
Delete

5 comments:

  1. Great rant! I'd like to see a lot of folks head back home. Millions upon millions would make me right happy. I'll bet our economy would turn around quickly too. Just saying.

    Have a terrific day Mike. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂