CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Tuesday, June 01, 2010

And the day just keeping better.

Celestine went out to do some shopping and while she was out she had a major low blood sugar.The store that she was at had a place to sit down near the checkout.she sat there for almost an hour before any one relizied that she was having a problem.She had taken 4 gluecose tablets that she carries just in case.they did not help much paramedics had to be called to the scene.they got her blood sugar back up,they wanted to take her to the ER,and she refused Her sister was called top come and get her and bring her home.we will get someone to take her to get the car tomarrow,and on this note we are going to bed.

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, I hope that both of you got enough rest. Maybe today will be a much better day. Hugs for you and Celestine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly has been a rough few days at the Golch household. Praying that both of you have a better day today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer,Thank you.It has been a laugh a minuite here NOT!

    Mari,I hope so as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good grief Mike. You two have certainly been through the mill of late. I hope things get better soon.

    Have a much better day. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandee,that would be nice.At least the car did not get towed.where she had to leave it there is a no parking overnight rule and the Parma cops have cars towed that are in violation.Fortunely for us the EMS that came to assist Celestine told the Police dispatchers that they ordered her not to drive the car and that it had to remain in the lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mike, I hope that things are much better for her today. That is scary for Celestine. Take care and bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Syd,you better believe it.these are happening more frequntly than before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh mike, i hope celestine is feeling much better now. you two are included in my prayers. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bing,Thank you.she is feeling a little better,but it takes a day or two for her to get here blood sugars regulated again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. a small carton of milk or apple juice would have worked well. I pray next time she calls someone passing and just gives them a couple of dollars to fetch one of the above items. Or carry a small can of lemonade...Hope is all well with her now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crystal Marry,she carries glucose tables in her purse just for that reason.She had taken 4 of those tablets and they did not work fast enough.She also carries juice boxes in a cooler bag in the car with her as well.she went down hill so fast that she could not ask for help fast enough.If I was with her I could have helped,but because of the seizures I usually just stay home when she goes out shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂