CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Saturday, February 05, 2011

THIS IS BULL!

If you do not know the FREE LINKY TOOL IS NOT GONNA BE FREE SOON. I RECIEVED THIS EMAIL.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE – Please read this if you have a Linky Tools account and want to keep it OPEN…

This email is the nutshell version. More details here if interested…

LinkyTools has grown at an outrageous pace. As hundreds (thousands?) of you know, I personally take care of all customer service. I listen, I help, I improve and I take care of my subscriber-blogging friends. But… the expense and time have gotten completely out of hand. Donations don't happen. Ads are not producing money, the advertising scene is worn out. The hosting expense, customer service (me) and maintenance of Linky Tools is simply unsustainable as a 'free service'.

I have funded Linky Tools out of my own personal pocket. I can no longer afford either the growing expense or the unpaid time. I know charging for the service is going to cost me a lot of users, maybe most, but I would rather provide a great tool and personal service for a smaller number of people who know Linky Tools is worth a small yearly fee ($24.00). That's two one dollar bills a month. People lose more change under their car seats and couch. Subscribe here…

If you just thought 'no way, I'll find a free service' then be sure to check out the list of new stuff that is coming (below), and the testimonials at the bottom of this message stating how much new traffic and benefit Linky Tools has been to blogs.

This is the best linky system on the Internet. I am constantly adding new tools and features. The tools, the traffic it brings you, the web links back to you, the increased exposure on the Internet from the blog directory, blog hops and lists… all for about half a cup of coffee a month. Beside all the great Linky Tools, you're going to get this NEW STUFF too in the coming weeks:

    * Optional email notifications when someone enters a link on your list
    * Click stats on your links, and summary stats on your account
    * Blog party (meme, carnival, etc) directory
    * Linky Tools Blog Rankings System
    * Linky Tools Reference Desk
    * Add a Bible Verse or inspiration quote to your Linky list
    * A multi-list creator function (example: create 20 lists with one click, scheduled in intervals)

As always you'll get personal service from me when you have a need, idea or comment, featured placement in the Linky Tools Blog and your blog posts, stories and ads in SeriousLife Magazine upon request and approval.
NEEDLESS TO SAY I SENT A REPLY TO THE EFFECT THAT BRENT WILL NOT RECEIVE ONE PENNY FROM ME,and so my account will just disappear.besides I never could get it to work right for me anyway.
I am on a fixed income and still have a house note amongst other things that eat up my monthly income. Yes 24.00 bucks a years is not much.but the service has been FREE.

3 comments:

  1. I noticed this one when I did my Wordless Wednesday, and unless I find another (free) linky service, it will be my last linky.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he's paid a lot of bucks out of his own pocket to do the site so I can see his point. I don't really care for his linkies, but I love Mr. Linky and have a premium account there. I will continue to keep that account.

    Sorry this has ticked you off Mike. Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. C.A.T. I could never get it to work right any way.

    Sandee,I can see it as well.the fact is that he has a premium service as well as the free one now he has decided that every one should pay.that's what ticked me off.I am lucky that I break even at the end of the month. there have times that has not been the caes and the little cusion that we have is dwindeling evey month.there may come a time that I will not be able to afford the DSL and that will be the end of blogging for me.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂