CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Flashback

7 comments:

  1. Oh how things have changed! I remember getting our first VCR and being able to record shows. Kids now have never known any different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mari,I got my first one it was a Sears Beta,I was happy to have it that way I was able to tape Hill Street Blues and watch it when I got home from work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Beta didn't last long, but the VHS did. I so remember this.

    Have a terrific weekend pal. Big hug to you both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandee, no it did not. Sony quite making the Beta machines in 2002.Now the wuestion is how much longer will the VHS be around.
    I hope that you and Zane have a great weekend. Big Time Hugs to the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mike--

    The real question is how much longer will BlueRay/DVD's be around?

    I foretell us just sending a thought to a machine and it will play--darn we almost have that with voice activated software...

    Well it will play like a Hologram:>)

    PLU

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this especially since it was Beta as VHS really was the winner. Oh, those things were really heavy and the remote controls were wired to the machine.

    Thanks for the memory.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don E. Chute,that's a real scarry though.the voice command thing I can live with,no remotes to play with.

    Clueless,yep that was fun trying not to trip over the wire running to the recorder.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂