CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Monday, September 25, 2017

Music Monday and Monday's Music Moves Me





 I STAND FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM & ALWAYS WILL… WILL YOU???  N F L  No Fans Left!!!

IS this week's Music Monday a bit like me standing on a soap box,YOU BET

God Bless the U.S.A. by Lee Greenwood


Star Spangled Banner As You've Never Heard It


Thank You For Your Service (A Moment of Truth)

























8 comments:

  1. The last video (with the Vietnam vet) brought tears to my eyes. I grew up in that era, and knew well how our vets were treated. My next door neighbor had two sons, and both fought in Nam; my husband's cousin also was a Vietnam combat vet. I was also fortunate enough to hear Lee Greenwood perform that song live, several years ago. It never, ever gets old. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bookworm as an Viet Nam Era Veteran I will always Honor the sacrafices my Brothers and Sisters Made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike, I never knew that story of our flag... it brought me to tears. Thank you and I'll always think of those people holding up the flag when I hear that song. Thank you again for that. The video about the Viet Nam vet was also wonderful. My brother was on a supply ship off the coast of Viet Nam called the S.S. Aludra and he was also on the S.S. Mars. He was always proud of being in that war with a bunch of great guys. God bless you and thank you for you your service my friend. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. X-mas dolly,as a veteran I know the players have a right to voice their feelings,But During the National Anthem is Not one of those times too many people laid down their lives for freedon.I also want to thake the time to thank you Brother for serving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last video was awesome and so poignant. It portrayed in that Vietnam vet's eyes the fact that in his time, coming back home wasn't met with such high regard and honor, as it should have been. I know a lot of Nam vets and I've seen the aftermath of that war in their eyes and their words. Thank you for posting that video. Very moving!

    Michele at Angels Bark

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michele Truhlik,as an era Veteran I was assigned to a statessside Depor level Maintence Squadron after I completed Tech school.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember playing and reading the Star Spangled Banner so that my children could learn it when they were younger.
    Thanks for the music Mike!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂