CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Monday, November 20, 2017

Music Monday and Monday's Music Moves Me









Thank You For Your Service (A Moment of Truth)


The Golden Girls Theme Song Extended


Thanks for the Memory































8 comments:

  1. That Moment of Truth was very moving. Thank you for your service.

    Always did love those two songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Great pickins' here my friend! They're really great! HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOUR & YOURS & Thanks for all the great tunes you share with us... so happy you've joined us every week. Thanks for your service! My brother was in Viet Nam too! A supply ship actually. Anyway.... thanks for the memories... that we have together! BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Messymimi,Thank you for that. :) :-f :-h d-)

    XmasDolly,I am glad you enjoyed my picks.:) :-f :-h d-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike,

    A special thanks to you, my friend for serving and for the reminder this Thanksgiving to thank God for our brave men and women who served or serve this great country! You may remember my mention of three uncles served in Vietnam and how difficult that was on a once little girl to see her uncles leave for the other side of the world not know if they would return. I'm thankful for God bringing them home safely. Thank you for being a friend and for sharing in the mewsical memories over the years. All my best for a joyful, blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Moment of Truth (I've seen the video before) always brings tears to my eyes for various reasons. And Bob Hope, he also brings back many memories, especially the specials in the 1960's when he and his troupe will go overseas and entertain the troops in Vietnam. Happy Thanksgiving to you. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy Kennedy I was all to Happy to follow my late Dad in serving our country.I was lucky that I did not get sent to that hellhole called VietNam.I have a Proud tradition of family that have served. :) :-f :-h d-)

    Bookworm,Thank you,I had thought about posting a video of bob hope entertaing the troops,maybe I will as a special Thanksgiving one. :):-f :-h d-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your service, Mike - and thank you for the awesome song selections! :) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stacy Uncorked,Thank you for your support,It was my Honor to serve. :) :-f :-h d-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂