CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Monday, April 15, 2019

Music Monday and Monday's Music Move Me



Some day if the owner of the site starts this back a link will be here again.



I’m Head Conductor of this Musical trip & my name is:   XmasDolly (Marie or DOLLY IS OKAY WIT ME!) & my Co-Conductors (& my BFF’s/love these gals) let me introduce U ♥:♥ Callie of JAmerican Spice♥, is taking a semi-hiatus although she’s been poppin’ in & out so it may be sooner! WOO HOO!  ♥Stacy of Stacy Uncorked♥ & Co-Conductor (my forever friend through thick & thin we’ve made it, right Girlfriend?! ♥ Cathy of Curious as a Cathy♥ with all her beautiful mewsic, friendship & help!♥, & Alana of Ramblin’ with AM – HUGS♥,  ♥♥APPLAUSE♥♥ DO U WANT 2 B A HONORARY CONDUCTOR & CHOOSE THEMES 4 A MONTH, (except for freebie wks.) & comment on all blogs who sign into our ROCK & ROLL JAM???  Let me know (OR 1 of our Conductors) if you’d like 2 give it a WHIRL & we’ll make it happen!  FUN! Email me @ xmasdolly at comcast dot net !  This is your decision!  No pressure & no waiting in line! We’re NOT taking turns!  It’s all up to you!  Let me know & YOU shall be given a month to SHINE! We’re working on JULY! It doesn’t have to be July it could be any month except December.  That’s reserved for SANTA (Christmas tunes)!

Ray Price- Heartaches by the Number



Brook Benton - Rainy Night in Georgia



Marty Robbins - A White Sport Coat And A Pink Carnation



Marty Robbins - Big Iron
















12 comments:

  1. Such poignant songs! The last one was new to me, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. messymimi,The last one I've know about for a few years.:) :-f :-h d-)

      Delete
  2. Nope, man sure am glad my mom loved music as much as I do. These were all songs she played on our stereo in the front room. We always had music goin' in our house if not the stereo it was the TV with a musical movie. Great job my friend. She had a lot of records by Web Price she liked him. Thanks my friend for joining us and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XmasDolly,I'm glad you enjoyed this weeks dance with me. :) :-* :-f :-h d-)

      Delete
  3. Whoa! Music going back a long way. Mary Robbins—now that's country not like most of today's "country."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy Keisha,I enjoy the older country music over the "newer country music" :) :-* :-f :-h d-)

      Delete
  4. Mike,

    How are you feeling, my friend! It's great seeing you back on the dance floor where you belong. It's definitely a better place to be then the hospital, right? ;) I hope you don't have any more heartaches. You surely did pick some excellent classic oldies in your line up. Brook Benton "Rainy Night In Georgia" warm vocals is so mighty fine to soothe the mind and make ya unwind. Have a boogietastic week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy Kennedy,I am progressing slowly.I'm happy to be back home instead of the hospital and in a rehab center! :) :-f :-* :-h d-)

      Delete
  5. Songs I remember from my childhood - it was nice hearing them again, all but "Big Iron" which I'm a little surprised I haven't heard of before. Again, welcome back - it's good to have you back. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bookworm,I'm glad that you enjoyed my picks. "Big Iron" was done by him in 1960. :) :-f :-* :-h d-)

      Delete
  6. What awesome picks! I never heard of these songs before but they were a delight to listen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aisasami,thanks for stopping by.I've enjoyed Marty Robbins for years first as a kid and than when I was in the Air Force the one station that my Traing Instructors would listen to played his songs a lot. :) :-f :-* :-h d-)

      Delete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂