CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Music Monday and Monday's Music Moves Me ( A Day Late)



Some day if Lady Java the owner of the site starts this back a link will be here again.

Songs with Hero in the title or in the song and now the music folks



 David Crosby & Phil Collins - Hero 


 

Enrique Iglesias - Hero 


 

Juke Box Hero 

 


 

Bette Midler - Wind Beneath My Wings (Official Music Video) 




































6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. messymimi,Thank you I figures since the 4Th of July is just around the corner,I'd run with this theme.:):D:X :-* :-f :-h d-)

      Delete
  2. Mike,

    Songs about 'heroes' is a great theme for your choice song picks week. We have many national heroes from our long ago to recent past. If it weren't for heroes in the American Revolutionary War or the countless men/women who served and scarficed since that time, then we might not be the great nation that we are today. May God's grace continue to shine on our country. Have a safe & fun 4th and thanks for sharing the dance floor with the 4M gang, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy Kennedy,Thank you I figures since the 4Th of July is just around the corner,I'd run with Heroes songs this week.:):D:X :-* :-f :-h d-)

      Delete
  3. We really need one (or more) heroes this July. I'm sorry to say the David Crosby/Phil Collins video barely played for me although I did get (the gist) of the story. The Bette Midler song was so beautiful. I hope we get our hero (or heroine) soon. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. bookworm,I sorry that it did :(.I use Firefox as my primary browser on my computer even thought I have Windows 10 I hate microsoft edge. and I use different Firefox adones like youtube classic.:) :D :X :-f :-h d-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂