CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Monday, July 29, 2019

Music Monday and Monday's Music Moves Me




Some day if Lady Java the owner of the site starts this back a link will be here again.










Lets get ready to rumble






The Fonz comes through in the clutch




Tom Hanks Fights the Fonz




Kung Fu: Caine vs Jerk 





























10 comments:

  1. So very cool and good memories in those shows. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm often tempted to do something like this... maybe I'll do that next time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike,

    The Happy Days clips were great and sure did make me chuckle this afternoon. Those were the good old days even if I didn't live in the 50s, the 70s TV show sure did make me feel like it. I didn't watch near as much of Kung Fu as I did Happy Days but it was a goog show where the lone the hero came out on top every time. Thanks for putting some smiles in my heart with these oldies. It's great having you on the dance floor today, my friend. Have a boogietastic week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy Kennedy,I'm glad you enjoyed it,the let's get ready to rumble was an after thought. :)) :D :X :-* :-f :-h d-)

      Delete
  4. Now you did it! You got me watching all those Kung Fu series. I use to love that show and I guess now I still do. hahahahaha Thank you my friend! These were great and Kung Fu too!!!! Have a great week! hugs and stay healthy!!! Hope you're having a great summer! I hear it's supposed to cool off the next couple of days! WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XmasDolly,I can't help it just like the Music was better back than so were the TV Shows!:) :D :X :-* :-f :-h d-)

      Delete
  5. MOL...I liked this, very creative😹Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂