CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Monday, September 02, 2019

Music Monday and Monday's Music Moves Me



Some day if Lady Java the owner of the site starts this back a link will be here again.

 I’m Head Conductor on this Musical run & XmasDolly is my name & music is my game!   My Co-Conductors (& BFF’s/love these gals) let me introduce U ♥:Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Co-Conductor (my forever friend! Cathy of Curious as a Cathy♥ with all her beautiful mewsic, friendship & helper!♥, & Alana of Ramblin’ with AM – HI GIRLFRIENDS! HUGS to all my ladies!♥, ♥APPLAUSE♥ DO U WANT 2 B A HONORARY CONDUCTOR & CHOOSE THEMES 4 THE MONTH U PICK, (except for freebie wks.) & comment on all blogs who sign in to our ROCK & ROLL JAM???  Let me know (OR 1 of our Conductors) if you’d like 2 give it a WHIRL & we’ll make it happen!  Just Email me @ xmasdolly at comcast dot net !  This is your decision!  No pressure & no waiting in line!  It’s up to you!  Let me know & YOU shall be given a month to SHINE that U pick except December cuz that’s reserved for SANTA, and his Christmas tunes!

  In Honor of Labor Day, build a playlist to spell "LABOR DAY"!  

Here's My Labor Day Songs!!


 "Lola"- The Kinks 


 

Angel Flight (Radio Tower Remix) - w/ Lyrics  - Radney Foster 


 

Boys (Remastered 2009) - The Beatles  


 

Other Side Of Life - The Moody Blues 


 

Rain -  The Beatles  


 

Downtown ~ Petula Clark 


 

All You Need Is Love (Remastered 2009) -   The Beatles 


 

Yesterday (Remastered 2009)  - The Beatles 









































14 comments:

  1. I think someone else did a list where she used all Beatles songs (I know Cathy used America songs) and I'm sitting here thinking "L, 'Lady Madonna,' A, 'All My Loving,' O, 'O-bla-di, O-bla-da,' D, 'Don't Bother Me'..." Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Holton,I never thought of using all Beatles for my list,I just used songs that fit as they popped into my head. :):D :-h d-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! I remember when Downtown came out. I listened to it all the time. Thanks so much for playing along today. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary B I remember when it came out as well,she did it on the Ed Sullivan Show.:) :D :X :-* :-f :-h d-)

      Delete
  4. Mine was all Beatles...so of course I love yours. Kinks, Pet Clark, Moody Blues ...great list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. songbird's crazy world,you did all Betles someone else did all Songs from the group America.mine was just willy nilly songs that popped into my head.:)) :D :X :-* :-f :-h d-)

      Delete
  5. hahaha John is pretty funny up there. Come to think of it I think that's a rarity, but when he turns it on... hahahaha Hey Michael, you have a fabulous run here for me to listen too while I fix & season our ribs. Woo Hoo Wanna come over? I'd love to have you & your family over. Anyway, let's see I believe my favorite song out of this lot is......... drum roll please...... Well, I want to say your Moody Blues song so bad cuz that's hubby's & my last name.. hehehe, but NO... i'M LOVING "DOWNTOWN" Cuz that will be stuck in my head for weeks anyway! Thanks Mike!!! hahaha HAPPY LABOR DAY MY FRIEND... DINNER IS EARLY TODAY SO START DROOLIN' AT 5ISH~ HUGS HAPPY LABOR DAY TO YOU & YOURS & thanks so much for playin' along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. XmasDolly,Marie,yesterday it was a Labor Of love when I started this weks songs and finshed it up today. We are having ribs and Mac sald.the only difference is we orded it. from one of our fav places.:D :) :X :-* :-f :-h d-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful songs! Hope you and Ms. Celestine are having a wonderful Labor Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. messymimi,Thanks for stopping by to enjoy my tunes.We did have a good one.:) :D :X :-* :-f ;-h d-)

      Delete
  8. I enjoyed the Beatles songs but what made this was Petula Clark. Still going strong at age 86, it's amazing to consider that she started her entertainment career during World War II. Now, that is a labor of love. Finally, the Moody Blues video - if I had to interpret that song not sure I would ever have envisioned that video. Hope you had a good Labor Day. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bookworm,thank you so much for the Info about Petula Clark.I you have a grand Labor Day!:D :) :X :-* :-f :-h d-)

      Delete
  9. Mike,

    You're not the first to use Beatle's mewsic this week. Songsbird's Crazy World used all Beatles original and covers. Then, some others used Beatles as part of a mixed playset. It looks like a lot of great minds in the 4M group this week. Thanks for hitting the greatest dance party in cyberspace. Have a boogietastic week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cathy Kennedy,Yep Like Minds do think a like at times!! I hope you had a great Labor Day!:) :D :X :-* :-f :-h d-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂