CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Monday, February 03, 2020

Music Monday and Monday's Music Moves Me





Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)



The Dixie Cups - Chapel Of Love



Love Is A Battlefield (Remastered)



Mercy - Love Can Make You Happy.








11 comments:

  1. Great set here! I especially like the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend, these are awesome tunes. I mean we're talking my time to rock when I was growing up & high school romance. hahahaha Oh my gosh I feel so old, but it was sure fun hearing them again! Thanks Mikey, you're duh best! hugs... Oh and I'm sorry you're having problems with your blog. I use to deal with blogspot, but it's changed. I'm looking for a new domain myself. I really don't want to pay for it like some do, but I haven't decided what to do yet. bummer... Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XmasDolly,I try to make people happy with these tunes.:):D:X:-*:-f:-hd-)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty,I am to please!:) :D :X :-f:-hd-0

      Delete
  4. Love the songs, Love Grows made us Happy😸Pawkisses for a Happy Wednesday🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little Binky and Granny,Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed my picks! Pawkisses right back at ya!! :):D:X:-*:-f:-hd-)

      Delete
  5. It's been years since I've heard that Mercy song. That Pat Benatar song is a favorite, too, both for her vocals and for the tune. Hope you had a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bookworm,thanks for stopping by for my tunes! truth be told I love Pat Benatar as well do you know she originally trained to be a classical singer?? :):D:X:-*:-f:-hd-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂