CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Monday, March 30, 2020

Music Monday and Monday's Music Moves me




Some day if Lady Java the owner of the site starts Music Monday  back up again a link will be here again.



This week as usual I'm WALKIN TO THE SOUND OF MY OWN DRUMMER
SO LET'S DANCE!! Spotlight,Please!





Melanie (Safka) - Look What They've Done To My Song, Ma



Melanie - Lay Down (Candles in the Rain (1970)



Melanie - Brand New Key (Official Audio)



































13 comments:

  1. LOL, walk to your own beat. I like Melanie. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. songbird's crazy world.Thanks I usually do,but I promise I do a walkin theme for this weeks 5 On Friday! :):D:X:-*:-f:-hd-)

      Delete
  2. Melanie had a cute voice, and was herself cute, but she wasn't "cutesy," if that makes any sense... Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sONGS i HAVEN'T heard in years. My favorite is your last one. That bugger will be in my head now for months. haahahaha Thanks for joining us & sharing your tunes. Hope all is well with you & yours. Stay healthy my friend. hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XmasDolly,somone one put ont of the tunes in my head last week so I decided to use it and the other one's as well.:):D:X:-*:-f:-hd-)

      Delete
  4. Very nice songs. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. csuhpat!,Thanks,be over to check yours out in a minuite.:):D:-hd-)

      Delete
  5. Michael,

    I always liked "Brand New Key". I always thought Melanie had an interesting voice and oddly it wasn't until many years later that I come to realized that she also did the song, "Look What They've Done to My Song". The other feature is new-to-me.

    Thanks for sharing the 4M dance floor with us. Stay indoors and be well, my friend. Have a boogietastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy kennedy,sometime I amaze myself when I remember who did what tunes.:):D:X:-*:-f:-hd-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to smile when I saw your "Melanie" theme. My husband absolutely can not stand her. I enjoy her because she's an absolute original. I hadn't heard this particular performance of "What Have They Done to My Song, Ma" and I really enjoyed it, especially when they switched into French. But my favorite of the three is Lay Down Candles In the Rain, with the gospel beginning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alana,well we canWe all can't agree on everything and that is what maked this world a great place to live.:):):D:X:-*:-f:-hd-)

      Delete
  8. Melanie is purrfect for a walk...and then Lay down😸Clean Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend. Stay Safe Healthy and Yourselfie🙏🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂