CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Monday, March 09, 2020

Music Monday and Monday's Music Moves Me




Some day if Lady Java the owner of the site starts Music Monday  back up again a link will be here again.

 
 We’d like to get more folks on the dance floor. Our party has dwindled & I’m sure that’s largely due to bloggers coming and going in Blogosphere, but I’m going to set this challenge to ALL my readers PLEASE bring a friend & tell a friend to come on over and join our party & let’s all have the greatest boogie party ever!~!!  
Have you asked anyone lately to attend the 4M party? We’d love to fill the dance floor to capacity! If you haven’t done so, then let me challenge you to hook at least one new person to come boogie with the crew. It’ll be a blast!  WOO HOO!!!


 I’m Head Conductor of this Musical trip & my name is:   XmasDolly (Marie or DOLLY IS OKAY WIT ME!) & my Co-Conductors (& my BFF’s/love these gals) let me introduce U ♥:♥ Callie of JAmerican Spice♥, is taking a semi-hiatus although she’s been poppin’ in & out so it may be sooner! WOO HOO!  ♥Stacy of Stacy Uncorked♥ & Co-Conductor (my forever friend through thick & thin we’ve made it, right Girlfriend?! ♥ Cathy of Curious as a Cathy♥ with all her beautiful mewsic, friendship & help!♥, & Alana of Ramblin’ with AM – HUGS♥,  ♥♥APPLAUSE♥♥ DO U WANT 2 B A HONORARY CONDUCTOR & CHOOSE THEMES 4 A MONTH, (except for freebie wks.) & comment on all blogs who sign into our ROCK & ROLL JAM???  Let me know (OR 1 of our Conductors) if you’d like 2 give it a WHIRL & we’ll make it happen!  FUN! Email me @ xmasdolly at comcast dot net !  This is your decision!  No pressure & no waiting in line! We’re NOT taking turns!  It’s all up to you!  Let me know & YOU shall be given a month to SHINE! We’re working on JULY! It doesn’t have to be July it could be any month except December.  That’s reserved for SANTA (Christmas tunes)!

 LET’S DANCE!

 



APPLAUSE!  LET’S get this TRAIN ROCKIN’!  We’re eager to greet you at the station & F-O-L-L-O-W   U too!  Just sign our linky & leave a cool comment & don’t forget to invite your musical friends too to have some musical fun with us!  Our “HONORARY CONDUCTOR” gets the PRIVILEGE of pickin’ THEME 4 the entire month!  EVERY OTHER WEEK is still a FREEBIE!   






Blues Brothers: Soul Man - SNL


The Shangri Las Leader Of The Pack


Wooly Bully - Long Version - Vietnam Background
































16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. csuhpat1,Thanks for stopping by bBrother,Salute!!!! I'm glad you enjoyed the tune!!:):D:-hd-)

      Delete
  2. Mike,

    The Blues Brothers is hilarious film and the mewsic wasn't bad, either. :) Thanks for joining the 4M gang on the dance floor, my friend. Have a boogietastic week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy kennedy,It's my Pleasure to be part of the Crew,I just wish the ID10T part of me would quite messing up my computer to the point it's got to be Killed and brought back to life.:( be over to check out your tunes in a flash!!:):D:X:-*:-f:-h d-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT PICKS!!!! I also love the sayings you picked at the end. Have a great week. smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linkda,Thanks for stopping by to enjoy my Tunes!:):D:X:-*:-f:-h d-)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. songbird's crazy world,I'm glad you did I know I tend to bounce all over the music world,but that's How I think!:):D :X :-f :-*:-h d-)

      Delete
  6. Some epic tunes here my friend! You really know how to pick em'!!! Have a rockin' week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XmasDolly,Thank you!!!you do a good job on the tunes as well.
      :):D:-*:X :-f:-hd-0

      Delete
  7. Great Picks, especially Leader of the Pack with The Wild Ones as its video. Ah, Marlon Brando so cool. And to all the Vietnam vets I knew...the two boys who grew up next door to me, my husband's cousin who survived cancer from Agent Orange and was on an Honor Flight last year, a man I worked with for about 10 years (he served two tours)....and you. Honored to listen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alana,Thanks,It was my honor to served.I followed my Dad's Footsteps,he was a US Army Airforce service member.So I joined the USAF.:):D:X:-*:-f:-hd-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂