CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday (WW) is a visual blogosphere phenomenon.
Wordless Wednesday  is a simple blog post featuring a photo which conveys a message that speaks for itself without using words.
Grab your Link from Sandee
For all the rule breakers, of which I am one, please feel free to add all the words you want.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Wordless Wednesday post.


3 Statues one theme!!    I put links up about all three!!
First Up Christ The Redeemer 
Second up Christ of Havana
 and Last but not Least Christ The King

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Have not seen any of these in person, but i think i would like to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics Mike and info :-)

    Have a statuesquesafetastic week 😷😷😷

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are beautiful. Well done.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Mike and Celestine. w-) w-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandee,thank you,I figured I continue with the post I did on Monday with this one.:):D:X:-*:-f:-h d-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm surprised that the Cuban government let that statue remain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I once saw the blessed mother's statute & it was that big too by my church. What a feeling that came over me. I had to take her picture immediately that I went and bought one of those disposable camera's. The pics came out great. I'll have to find that pic & post it some time soon. Take care my friend and be careful out there. BE SAFE, BE CAREFUL and most of all just BE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XmasDollt,so cool.we are staying safe.:):D:X:-*:-f:-h d-)

      Delete
  7. I got some good news today.. my hubby is Cancer free! WOO HOO! He had a colonoscopy & the dr. found a pollup & cut it out it was full of Cancer, but there were tiny lil' bubbles below it and the doctor scooped some up & sent it in to be tested to see if he still had cancer & they called today and POOF! ALL GONE! SO HAPPY! WOO HOO! PRAISE JESUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XmasDollt that is Fantastic News Indeed!! I celebrate that good news!!!!:):D:X:-*:-f:-h d-)

      Delete
  8. Very beautiful and thoughtful. I've been to the one in Rio....amazing in person! Have a lovely and safe day! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathe W,that suoer cool.I'm afraid all my travels will be via the Internet only.:(:-f:-h d-)

      Delete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂