CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Friday, May 15, 2020

FelineFriday # 431 Pluse a Happy Dance

Feline Friday was started by Steve, The Burnt Food Dude, and I'm going to believe it's because he likes cats.
He has handed hosting duties off to Sandee, of Comedy Plus, and it's simple to join.  Just follow the link to Sandee's page for the rules and the code.
1) post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute)
2) go up top to the menu bar and click on the Feline Friday code
3) paste the code under your cat picture
4) add your name and link


This time it's NOT MY FAULT!!!
 we had a transformer blow up twice!
and when the power went it took out the battery of my laptop, and messed up my operating system and our microwave in the kitchen. So now the question is do I replace the battery? the laptop is 9 years old! I did have to redo the operating system. and we went to Home Depot to get a new microwave oven.

and today all is well here at Golch Central!!!!!

Sorry Sandee, I needed snoopy!

12 comments:

  1. Yikes, but Snoopy saved the day for you. I love a good happy dance.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend, Mike and Celestine. w-) w-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandee,Thanks.I'm glad I was able to salvage the windows and still use the computer.The battery,well it don't matter because I always use it at home and it's plugged into the electrical outlet.:):D:X:-*:-f:-h d-)

      Delete
  2. Fun photos

    Would probably be more worth it to look for a rasonably priced new laptop good luck with your decision :-)

    Have a safetastic week 😷😷😷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. stevebethere,mrs Mike has a rule use it until it breaks,as long as all the internal componets are working no new computer for me.
      Have a safetastic week yourself!!😷😷😷 :):D:-h d-)

      Delete
  3. I'd be first replacing the battery...then see how it goes? Love Snoopy's Happy Dance! Cheers and be well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathe W.it's been a costly 2 weeks between ordering our Meds,and buying a replacement microwave,me thinks the battery can wait.:):D:X:-*:-f:-h d-)

      Delete
  4. Brian thanks Have a safetastic week 😷😷😷 :):D:-h d-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were lucky you were able to save the laptop and it was just the battery that got fried. At least you can use it on the mains. Sorry about the microwave though.
    Years ago every time there was an electrical storm the lightning would hit the pylon and then the bolt would bounce over to our transformer. At the first rumble of thunder we used to disconnect everything but still had several phones that got fried.
    Eventually the pylon people decided to put a newer type of transformer on the pole and we haven't had a problem since. *touch wood!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memories of Eric and Flynn,I can relater a couple of years ago I had a DVD/VCR combo that the power suppy got messed up by 3 powersurges,I had to replace the powersurge protected power cord that had multiple outlets in it.If I could get the Parts I could repair the combo unit.I took Electronics at the Voccational High school I atteended.but that was when TV's Radio still had vaccume tubus sockets and evertthing was sodered in afer I graduated in 1971 and in the USAF is when all circuitboarded
      stuff came out.:) Yes there were Transistor radios when I took electronics but the teachers barely covered that.:(:):D:X:-*:-f:-h d-)

      Delete
  6. Oh, what a mess! Snoopy does help. Hope your electric woes are over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. messymimi,I hope so as well:) I can't afford to have many more of our electronics bite the dust! especially our DVD/VCR recorders. They stopped getting made.:( :X:-*:-f:-h d-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂