CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Sunday, August 16, 2020

10 Years as a Susicide Survivor


Well I made it to another Milestone!! 10 Years ago today was the last time I tried to take my life.I am glad that I survived.
I Promised Both Celestine and Her Mom that I would never do that again!


For those that need help,I URGE YOU TO CALL AND TALK TO SOMEONE!!!https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

 https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/help-yourself/veterans/
     911 is the national emergency number in the United States.
    The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (http://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/) is a 24-hour, toll-free, confidential suicide prevention hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress.[40][41] It provides Spanish-speaking counselors, as well as options for deaf and hard of hearing individuals. It is only available in the United States.[42] A 24-hour an Online Chat in partnership with Contact USA[43] is also available.
        The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline can be reached at 1-800-273-8255, and in 2019, the use of 988 was approved.[44][45].
        The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (ESP) can be reached at 1-888-628-9454
        The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (Deaf & Hard of Hearing Options) can be reached at 1-800-799-4889
    The Veterans Crisis Line (https://www.veteranscrisisline.net/) is a 24-hour, toll-free hotline that provides phone, webchat, and text options available to military veterans and their families. It provides options for deaf and hard of hearing individuals.
        The Veterans Crisis Line can be reached at 1-800-273-8255, followed by Pressing 1.
    IMAlive Crisis Chatine (www.imalive.org) is a non-profit, worldwide 24/7, anonymous chatline to help anyone in crisis via instant messaging.
    The Crisis Text Line (crisistextline.org) is the only 24/7, nationwide crisis-intervention text-message hotline.
        The Crisis Text Line can be reached by texting HOME to 741-741.
    Samaritans USA (http://www.samaritansusa.org/) is a registered charity aimed at providing emotional support to anyone in distress or at risk of suicide throughout the United States.[9]
    The Trevor Project (http://www.thetrevorproject.org/) is a nationwide organization that provides a 24-hour phone hotline, as well as limited-hour webchat and text options, for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning youth.
        The TrevorLifeline can be reached at 1-866-488-7386.
        TrevorChat can be found at https://www.thetrevorproject.org/get-help-now/ (available 7 days a week from 3PM to 10PM ET).
        TrevorText can be reached by texting TREVOR to 1-202-304-1200 (available M-F from 3PM to 10PM ET).
    The Trans Lifeline (https://www.translifeline.org/) is a nonprofit organization that is created by and for the transgender community, providing crisis intervention hotlines, staffed by transgender individuals, available in the United States and Canada.
        The Trans Lifeline can be reached at 1-877-565-8860.

HELL IF I'M ONLINE AND ON FACEBOOK PLEASE,PLEASE,I BEG OF YOU USE FACEBOOKS PRIVATE MESSAGING SYSTEM,AND I WILL CHAT WITH YOU,YOUR LIFE MATTERS!!!!! ALL OUR LIVES MATTER TO SOMEONE!!!!!!
 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Brian,I intend to,I ain't leaving this earth until God Calls Me Home!!:):D:-h d-) y-)

      Delete
  2. What a blessing you are! Thank you for getting this message out to people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for getting this message out there. That is a wonderful promise you made. Our country has not been very outspoken on this subject. Many folks are hurting, we need to do more. Praying for all of you at your house. Take care and it is good to see you here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne M. Robinson,Thank You! It is a message that needs to be covered just as the message to wear a mask in public,sadly some people will not wear one or wear it improperly,I guess the saying is true you can't fix stupid.:( :-X :) :D :-f :-h d-) y-)

      Delete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂