CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Monday, April 21, 2008

Tequila

this is soooo funny,I saw this a site and just had to copy cat this one!! I was laughing so hard that I almost fell off my chair.

6 comments:

  1. Oh MIKE! This was hysterical. I don't have any of the symptoms that Tequila is prescribed for, but I am exibiting some of the side effects without using the treatment LOL!!! JUST KIDDING!

    Except for the dancing like a retard thing.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing, thanks for sharing this, needed some laughter in my day. I did the links... yayyyyyyyy ty so much for sharing how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer,I will abmit to doing a da dance on a bar top during a newyears celebration with several other servicemen when I was on a try to Tiawan.I will also admit to trying to sing with a band bomed out of my mind.

    Mysti,I'm glad that you enjoyed this one and that I was able to teach you something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike,

    To be honest, this very funny video lost a little of its edge with the "dancing like a retard" line. Otherwise, it is hilarious!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina,I was not too happy with that line either,but it is a funny video. I will even admit to danceing on a bar on Ney years eve while I was in Tiawan,I will admit to trying to sing Yesterday by the Beatles,wile plastered in a bar with the house band.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that one great? Ed didn't find it as funny-he's allergic to the stuff and one sip makes him black out. Funny as heck, though.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂